“Good ice cream”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
JL Hufford Coffee and Tea Co.
Ranked #7 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Lafayette
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is a busy little beverage and snack shop inside Tippecanoe Mall. It's a good place for some sugar and caffeine while shopping.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Consistently good coffee's. Decent $'s. Unique flavors. Cute gifts. Nice vendor associates. Great location.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

This place is in a really convenient location but that’s about the only good thing I can say about it. They are hardly ever busy, in fact, for its location, it’s usually pretty empty. Despite that, there are always at least 3-4 employees working in the front, yet you wait FOREVER for your coffee. Today was no exception. I order my coffee and I wait and wait. The person behind me (several people on one ticket) all were served before me. My drink wasn’t anything special, but I had to wait for everyone else to get theirs first and even still had to wait afterword when employees were filling ice machines and basically doing nothing while I waited for my coffee. Ridiculous. There’s a Barnes & Nobles next door with a Starbucks, they are much quicker and friendlier. Don’t waste your time or money here.