“Great for Lunch Too”
Review of Java Roaster

Java Roaster
Ranked #4 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Lafayette
Reviewed 25 April 2016

A good coffee shop to hang out (but they don't have any artificial sweetners so take your own if you need it). It doesn't look like the kind of place where you would get lunch, but the lunch food is actually quite good. Both the salads and the sandwiches are large and very tasty.

Reviewed 24 September 2015

Great coffee with a fresh toasted English muffin = a perfect early start of the day. The atmosphere is perfect coffee shop. Note: that even though the coffee is 'stored' in metal thermos, it still tastes freshly made.

Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

I went here today after my mom suggested we go. Problem 1. When we walked in there was some rap that had at least 6 mother F - bombs in it. So I got a turkey club without lettuce and tomato. When it came out it was covered and I mean covered with tomatoes, and there portions are horrible. I could probably eat a half a club in 2 bites. Well other than that it is good

Reviewed 27 June 2015

My wife and I visited this local coffee shop on the square and I would have to say that they have a great thing going with awesome service and prices!! A must visit spot if you are ever in need of a spot for coffee and more!!!

Reviewed 24 May 2015

I understand that they're coffee is really good and hopefully they were just overwhelmed with the Art Fair being across the street but we had difficulties with our to go food orders. Quesadilla was missing it's sauce, double charged for a delivery order and our chicken salad sandwich was all bread and no filling. But again, they are primarily a coffee place and I was told the coffee is good!