“Good sub, good pizza.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2018

There was a short wait, good, hot food, and the order was correct. The young man accidentally spilled my coke and was good natured about it. It looked like they were a good team and worked well together.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Restaurant wasn't very clean. Even though place was practically empty, order still took over 20 minutes for first sandwich to come out, then they didn't bring our burger for another 5 min. Prices are same as other Arni's locations, but this one doesn't have table service and the sandwiches didn't come with chips like they do in other locations.

Restaurant was out of several items, including their bistro sauce, which was rather disappointing. Menu said turkey sub was supposed to come with turkey, bacon, cheese, sauce, lettuce, tomato, and onion, but when it was delivered, all it had were the meats and cheese. We had been waiting so long for our food that we just ate it since we wanted to get to our destination.

This location needs a facelift

Reviewed 1 July 2018

I lived in West Lafayette in the 70's and frequented Arnis with my friends. It was always good. Recently in June 2018, I returned to WL and we ate at Arnis for old time's sake. it was exactly how I remember it. The food was good -- love their salads.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Great crisp pizza in a local hole-in-the-wall restaurant. Located across street from the ball park with limited on site parking.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Decided to try this place due to reviews and if your looking for a nice clean restaurant this isn’t the place. It’s a hole in the wall needs updating but the pizza was good and cheap so I guess you have to chose what’s important. My pizza came quick but my coworkers was about 15 mins behind mine and the pizza was the same.