“Always perfect!”

Star Sushi
Ranked #28 of 111 Restaurants in Jeffersonville
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Star Sushi is a bit of a hidden gem. You may have to looks close to find it.
Exceptional quality, very reasonable prices and a more upscale atmosphere.
The White Fire Roll is not on the menu, ask for it!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Don't let the outside strip mall look scare you off. The atmosphere is great inside! The sushi was great although it seemed a little pricey. It is great to have a good sushi bar in Southern Indiana. The other Japanese steak houses in the area are really good in their own right, but this is the only sushi only bar that I know of. I hope that more people will discover this place so it is not forced to close.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

The building is in a weird the location, and it's easy to miss when driving by, but don't! The entire menu looks luscious, .. !!

Had the bacon and blue cheese salad - quite delicious! Crunchy bacon, tasty blue cheese, a nice amount of dressing, and filled with spinach greens tomato pieces!

John (part of the family) was ready to make anything I wanted, but I ordered the "Big Daddy's" Meat Lovers, Thin and crispy. He even made sure how I wanted it - done on a screen so it would be really nice and crispy. What service!!

The pizza was excellent! Plenty of tasty meat morsels, a great tasting sauce, and the edges and bottom were done perfectly - thin, crispy, and just the right dark brown.

Can't wait to go back with a larger crowd so we can try some of the other dishes!

!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

The only thing that could make this place better is some fresh brewed sweet tea, besides that food is great and moderately price service is also great

Reviewed 27 June 2016

I have to admit I've only eaten here twice Why? Quite simply my wife doesn't like sushi so I am cursed to only get it if I am out and by myself around lunch time, and I am never around this restaurant at that time, and that's too bad, because the one time I did eat there I have to say, it was exceptional. Everything was fresh, tasty, and beyond my expectations. I will have to remind myself the next time I am out at lunch time to stop, it will be worth my effort. Oh, prices were fine, and service was great.