“Very good”

Star Sushi
Ranked #28 of 111 Restaurants in Jeffersonville
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 27 June 2016

I have to admit I've only eaten here twice Why? Quite simply my wife doesn't like sushi so I am cursed to only get it if I am out and by myself around lunch time, and I am never around this restaurant at that time, and that's too bad, because the one time I did eat there I have to say, it was exceptional. Everything was fresh, tasty, and beyond my expectations. I will have to remind myself the next time I am out at lunch time to stop, it will be worth my effort. Oh, prices were fine, and service was great.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

By far one of the best sushi restaurants we've even been too! Everything we tried was amazing. The fire roll was also a great surprise. I read other people's reviews on here and everyone raved so we had to try. It did not disappoint! We can not wait to go back.

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

We were looking for a good place to get Sushi. We found it!! Prices are reasonable , service was great and the food was Excellent!!! Presentation of the food was very nice. We tried the recommended White Fire roll (it is not on the menu) and we were so glad we did. The flavor was so delicious. I would highly recommend a visit to Star Sushi, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

I love having this option so close to my house. I recently moved to this area from Louisville and having different options for dinner is a little harder in this smaller community. Then we found Star Sushi. I often get take out and surprise my wife. The staff is so friendly and service is great. I am always worried that one day i am going to drive up and they'll be gone. Hopefully not!

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

I keep returning because it's so good!!! The rolls are large, fresh and delicious. The sushi and sashimi are also "out of this world"!!Staff are friendly and helpful-a great dining experience. I recommend you check this place out-no disappointments here!
Carpe diem!!