“Who would have thought?”
Review of Star Sushi

Star Sushi
Ranked #29 of 113 Restaurants in Jeffersonville
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 29 September 2015

I love having this option so close to my house. I recently moved to this area from Louisville and having different options for dinner is a little harder in this smaller community. Then we found Star Sushi. I often get take out and surprise my wife. The staff is so friendly and service is great. I am always worried that one day i am going to drive up and they'll be gone. Hopefully not!

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

I keep returning because it's so good!!! The rolls are large, fresh and delicious. The sushi and sashimi are also "out of this world"!!Staff are friendly and helpful-a great dining experience. I recommend you check this place out-no disappointments here!
Carpe diem!!

Reviewed 19 May 2015

Star Sushi has really good sushi. It was very fresh and prepared very well. There was not very many people there when we went (we went late), but it seemed like none of the wait staff knew who was serving us. It took a long time to get drinks and place our order.

Reviewed 8 May 2015

Great authentic sushi and warm sushi too. Excellent sushi chef on hand. Looks like a husband and wife team. Restaurant closes between lunch and dinner. That was kind of weird but probably to take a break with only those two working. Service and quality are very good. Affordable for sushi too. Very nice. I will return.

Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

I'm in the states for holidays and found this place and decide to enter because I love sushi and !!!!WOWWWW!!! Best sushi I ever tried, I'm from London and try many others Japanese restaurants but this one amazing best I tried by far, excellent food, very friendly and very good service, I wish this restaurant was in London.
Definitely 10 out of 10!!!!
Must try......