“Living la Vida loca”
Review of Vida

Vida
Reserve with OpenTable
Vida is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 2,448 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'm kicking myself for not dining at Vida until now. What a change from the old Amici's restaurant that stood here for decades.

Everything about the dining experience was excellent. Our server, Tim, did a nice job explaining various aspects of the menu and discussing the renovation and build out of the space. We opted to each have the four course menu for $65 per person. I thought it represented great value for the price. All of our courses were well received, especially the casonsei and the scallops. As for the ricotta donuts, holy cow. That was one exceptional dessert.

You know it is a good dining adventure when the two of you are discussing plans to return before the meal is even finished. I am already anticipating another visit.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wife, another couple and I enjoyed our first visit to Vida. Excellency specialty cocktails. Shared a tasty and light charcuterie board. We all did the four course option. I had Hamachi, Wall Greens, Halibut and Ricotta Donut dessert. The Halibut was the star of the show — a pillowy melt in your mouth treat. Coming in a close second was the donut dessert. Excellent wine selection but excessively pricey. The atmosphere is relaxed casual. We were comfortable in nice denim. Nice effort Cunningham Group. Yes, we will return.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

We went for ala carte. Vegeterian option also available. At first sight Starting quantities appear less but food quickly grow on you.
Very nice ambience.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Special night for my birthday. All I can say is that going to Vida is an “experience”. We did the 4 course meal. Brandon, our server and Sommelier, was perfect, as well as the rest of the wait staff. Each course was beautifully served and absolutely delicious. I could not have asked for a better experience for my birthday. My compliments to the chef and to all of Vida. I really enjoyed it.

1  Thank Becky H
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Devour Downtown is a wonderful opportunity to explore restaurants and menus. Our waiter, Tim, was very helpful in selecting a Rye Whiskey for an Old Fashion. And it was wonderful especially on a cold night.

The in house smoked meats and cheeses were a great beginning to the meal. The Beef Tartare was wonderful as were the tender and delicious Short Ribs.

The only disappointment were the Ricotta Donuts but that is partly on me. I anticipated something a little less sweet and more ricotta based. Also I am not a big fan of sweets.

Vida is a great place to dine and be adventurous, so go.