“Great Staff Makes it an Incredible Hotel”

Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers
Ranked #81 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania
“Great Staff Makes it an Incredible Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2011

I bOoked my business travel through Priceline, and my bid rendered this hotel. I've always liked Residence Inn's because of The larger rooms, The great complimentary breakfast, and The manager's cocktail parties.
I checked in on Wednesday, and was greates by Rio. He made the check in process easy and pleasant.
He informed me about the pool, fitness center, the free hot breakfast as well
As suggesting I grab a drink
As The cocktail party was winding down( I got there at 7:00 and it only lasts until 7:30 Monday - Wednesday).
I was less than impressed with the studio room I was assigned via Priceline.
I dropped my bags and then
Asked Rio about Restarants- which I provided a list for.
Thursday when I was back from work, Rio asked how I liked my room- I exPlained how I felt the studio room was not on standard to the regular Residence Inn's I've stayed at nationally.
He without a beat- said he wanted to see what he could do, since their studios and one bedrooms have Thr same rate, and wanted to upgrade me. Unfortunately due to booking through Priceline- he couldn't change my room, I was fine with that. The rest of my stay was pleasant- and all the staff greater me when they saw me- from maintenance, to the maids, to all front desk staff. I would highly recommend this hotel- not only for the staff- but all the great restaurants within walking distance( cheeseburger in paradise is next door, and Wolfie's a local
Pub, and Petersons- an upscale restaurant were across the street).
For peoPle who travel For business- having a hotel that employs people like Rio- makes being away from home bearable!!

• Stayed June 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Mumbai, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2010

We had booked a suite for 2 nights at this hotel and it surpassed all our expectations. the room was clean, spacious and well divided into kitchen, sleeping, living and dining areas. The Kitchen had all the amenities such as fridge, gas, dishwasher, sink and necessary utensils. Not that we were to cook so much but my daughter has food allergies and so that helped us to make arrangements for her food. The suite was cleaned daily and the staff at the reception desk were helpful. They offer a daily complimentary breakfast which has a variety of items unlike the bagel and cereal breakfast that some hotels offer. All in all we had a comfortable stay and were well rested after we had a long day at the children's musuem.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family
Chicago
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2007

A friendly, smaller Residence Inn. The beds are long overdue for upgrading -- really uncomfortable. Feather pillows available. The fully-furnished kitchen lacked several items which management was prompt about replacing. Full-sized refrigerator, two-burner cooktop and microwave makes business traveling more comfortable. Good buffet breakfast and light snacks Monday-Thursday evenings. In-room free high-speed internet. Easy access to highway 69 and 465. Pleasant staff.

• Liked — full kitchen
  • Disliked — noise
  • Stayed October 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Manchester, New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2006

My elderly mother, teenage daughter, pre-teen niece and I stayed in this property for two nights over President's day weekend. They were nice enough to accommodate us at the last minute due to the fact that the non-smoking rooms that we had reserved at the Staybridge Suites turning out to be smoking rooms instead. We called Residence Inn, and they said no problem. We got a spacious 2 bedroom suite with a queen bed in each bedroom, 2 bathrooms, a pullout in the living room, gas fireplace, and kitchen with full size fridge, stove top, oven, microwave, and dishwasher. They also provide real china and glasses, and silverware if you want to cook in your room. The hotel was convenient to the interstate, and they provide maps to local attractions. There are a movie theatre, WALMART, grocery store, and numerous eating establishments just down the road. Residence Inn does a great complimentary breakfast. There were sausage patties, biscuits, gravy, french toast, croissants, a waffle maker and batter to make your own waffle, scrambled eggs, seasoned potatoes, english muffins, bagels, canned fruit, fruit topping, yogurt, donuts, muffins, fresh fruit, oatmeal, milk, juice, coffee, granola, and more. The beds were comfy enough, the pillows to die for! Now for the bad - there was a birthday party of at least 25 preteen girls there the second night we were there. They ran and slammed doors nonstop from the time they were there. I was lucky to get to the pool about 45 minutes before they did because once they took over the pool area, no one else was doing anything. Twenty five SCREAMING girls, shrieking, running on slippery wet pool tile, ringing the pool, and jumping in en masse regardless of who might be in their way. Oh, and no adult present! I called my girls out, and on the way back to the room mentioned to the desk attendent that he had a recipe for disaster going on in there. 25 screaming, reckless girls, and no adult. His response? "We have a sign posted that says no lifeguard on duty so we are covered if anything happens, I'm too scared to go in there" Not exactly reassuring, they also have signs posted that says swimmers under 14 need to be accompanied by an adult and limit 18 to the pool, etc. My friend who is a lawyer was with me, and she was like "oh, wrong answer!" So, if you can make sure no birthday parties of screaming girls are going on during your stay, this hotel is a great place to stop if you need to be in the Indianapolis area.

8 Thank ponchogrl
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
0.2 km away
0.1 km away
Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers
0.6 km away
Holiday Inn Express Fishers

Been to Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK