I stayed here twice a week for work for about 6 months and was never disappointed. The manager always went out of her way to take care of me. The staff at this hotel does a great job and is very friendly. The hotel is very clean and has some great places to eat within walking distance. Overall I was very satisfied with how I was treated here and the service I received.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly off of exit 103 on I-65 South, our hotel is located just south of Indianapolis. We're a sixty-two room, three-level hotel with both elevators and stairs. On the first floor sits our pool and hot tub, both available from six in the morning to ten at night. Our first floor also hosts our breakfast room, where guests can receive complimentary hot breakfast (included with the price of the room) and have small gatherings at night.Restaurants like Texas Roadhouse, Scotty's Brewhouse, and Cheeseburger in Paradise are within walking distance, making our hotel the perfect lodging solution for sport teams and other large groups that can't pick up and go like smaller families. You'll find shopping malls, chain retailers, and gas stations cropping up close to our location, eager to serve our customers in a quick and timely fashion. Perry Park, which features a large waterpark during the summer and an ice rink during the winter, is only fifteen minutes away and perfect for families with small children at all times of the year.As you travel deeper into Indianapolis and explore the downtown area, you'll find intriguing attractions -- including the Indianapolis Zoo, the world's largest Children's Museum, the Indianapolis Museum of Art, and the White River State Park.Finally, at the heart of the city, you'll find our famous Monument Circle. It holds the Indiana Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument in its center, which pays respect to the fighters of the American Revolution and frequently holds concerts, festivals, and free events on its multitude of steps that lead inside to the Colonel Eli Lilly Civil War Museum and stairs that take you to the top of the monument to look across the city's skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn Indianapolis South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Indianapolis
- Fairfield Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Fairfield Inn