“Nothing wrong with staying here.”

Hampton Inn Indianapolis-South
Ranked #13 of 182 Hotels in Indianapolis
Chicago, Illinois
“Nothing wrong with staying here.”
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Traveling to Nashville, I needed a place to stay and pull off in South Indy. There is a plethora of hotels at this exit, but I chose the Hampton Inn. Although the lobby & halls are a little warm & smell like a swimming pool, I was greeted by a friendly night clerk. My room was clean, quiet and comfortable. What more can you ask for? Nice breakfast in the morning before I hit the road for the rest of my journey.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank LMayNev
ddhisey, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis-South, responded to this review, 15 October 2014
Thank you for reviewing Hampton Inn Indianapolis South.
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay. Your comments are greatly appreciated. We hope to see you again soon.
Duncan Hisey
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Clean rooms, comfy beds and nice pool. Also enjoyed free breakfast. Good food all around this location. Texas Roadhouse right out the back door. Love this one!

• Stayed March 2012
Thank you for reviewing Hampton Inn Indianapolis South.
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay, we hope to see you again soon.
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Found toe nails under the ottoman and the tub wall and knobs had long black hair on them. Room smelled when I turned on the heater. The bed wasnt worthy of a dogs stay. I have been a Hampton loyal customer for years and will now start entertaining Holiday Inn Express for a better nights sleep. Was very disappointed when the girl at the front desk ignored me when I told her the bed was killing my back. It actually had slat board ripples in it. Hell Ive sleep on the ground deer hunting and didnt wake up this miserable. I refuse to stay here again as their just are to many other choices. I left early after being ignored and slept in the car at a highway restop. So much for their guarentees. Im really upset.

Room Tip: Ask to sit on a bed before committing to see if the slats can be felt
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank dan g
ddhisey, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Indianapolis-South, responded to this review, 26 April 2012
I’m very sorry that you had a bad experience at Hampton Inn Indianapolis-South. We take the cleanliness and comfort of our rooms very seriously and it is of great importance to us that we address any issues a guest may has right away.
We have the same bed style in every room, just in different sizes. Our beds have gotten many more praises than complaints but you’ll find that some peoples preferences could be totally different than from others, so there will be those few times when a person doesn’t find our beds comfortable.
We stand behind our guarantee and I’m sorry if you felt that you were being ignored, so I wished you would have insisted on talking to one our management staff. We value each and every one of our guests and your issues would have been address immediately and as always, we would have stood behind our guarantee, because, you were not satisfied.
fairhope, al
Reviewed 13 March 2012

I was dismayed by the poor quality of housekeeping. The bed linens were dingy and the bathroom floor and toilet were sticky with urine. There was a dirty towel hanging behind the door.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank tigerlily714612
Thank you for reviewing Hampton Inn Indianapolis South.
I'm sorry to hear you have some issues with your stay. I hope you give us another chance to make it a better stay in the future.
Batavia, IL
Reviewed 21 February 2012

nice hotel with typical amenities. Our room smelled like incense but other than that, very nice. Good breakfast and right off I65. Would go back again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for reviewing Hampton Inn Indianapolis South.
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay, I hope to see you again soon.