“Great Value and Great Service”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area
Ranked #38 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Stayed a night before an airport run. The rooms were great and the service was excellent. Each employee was dressed in suits and were willing to help at any time. Will I stay again? Yes. The breakfast is a typical Holiday Inn unimaginative breakfast. (My only complaints about HI Express') Besides that, Excellent.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Ajay T, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We make sure all of our staff is set up for sucess and that way we can do the same for our guests! We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

I decided to book this hotel based on reviews in Tripadvisor (I write here so I take others advise seriously). The good reviews proved to be justified! I was greeted by two efficient and friendly front desk staff and was in my room in minutes. My room was the closest to the Interstate and I was concerned about possible noise – turned out that the hotel was built accordingly and I had a peaceful and quiet sleep. The room was very big and the bath had a Jacuzzi (!). free WiFi and free parking. As in other hotels of this chain breakfast was complimentary and tasty! A shuttle takes care of traveling to and from the airport. Great value for money!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We are glad to hear you had a restful night. The Jacuzzi's are one of our favorite features too! We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Picked this hotel because of reviews and wasn't wrong.My flight arrival was delayed until 1:45 am and I called these guys from the airport to tell them., They promised to send the shuttle for me if my rental car office was closed. (Fortunately Hertz stayed past their closing time to get me my car - a great shout out to them, so I didn't need it).
Checked in at 2:15 am - the room was big with 2 comfortable beds. Good shower. Nice people working there. Would definitely come here again

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We pride ourselves in maintaining amazing customer service! We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

The hotel was great for an early flight out of the airport he next morning. They shuttled us to the airport at 4am, and came back and got us when plane came in. We were able to leave our car here, and driver took us right back to our car. The hotel was fine and close to airport

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We love being able to help our traveling guests by offering our no cost shuttle any time you need it. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Have to pay close attention to the signage to get there, located behind a Motel 6, with a shared parking lot. Free parking. Reception and breakfast lobby were remodeled in the past 18 months, looks fresh and well maintained.

Front desk staff was very conversational and friendly. Check in smooth. Had to ask for 2nd room card. 4 floors to hotel. Room was typical HIE, had a Keurig, and the varied pillow firmness options. Wireless was excellent, rarely did I have to sign back in, maybe once in 2 days. Speed was great as well.

Breakfast area was well maintained, the staff did excellent job of keeping everything stocked.

We had a group party in this area on one evening, advised the management in advance, and they were supportive, we brought in food and watched the game on the flat screen in the area.

My only feedback for others that come here, is to ask for room away from the highway, the Interstate is close and those who are light sleepers might have a problem.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms away from the Interstate.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Ajay T, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We love to hear reviews in such detail. Out staff was happy to accomidate your group party. We hope you will visit us again.