New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #158 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
Indiana
“old hotel!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2011

old and kind of dirty, need torn down! carpet was very old and stained, bad musty smell in the hallways.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Bloomingdale, IL
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2010

I stay at choice hotels all over the united states, I used my points and choice hotels set me up here at the Quality Inn. As soon as we pulled up I could tell that the up keep was poor, the guy at the front desk was not very friendly and took for ever to check me in. As me and my wife went to find our room their was water dripping out in the halls and the carpet was wet. When we got to our room and walked in everything felt wet and everything was old and out dated. Half of the lights did not work in the room. It is now 1:00 am and can't sleep as the Bed and pillows are [--]!!! The air condition is making a sqeaking noise. I'm getting my wife up out of the nasty ass wet bed and I'm driving back home. I would rather sleep in my car then to stay another minute in this dump. Take it From me as I stay at hotel during every week day for my job, don't stay at this hotel!!!!

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank Soggyfuss68

Travellers are raving about these Indianapolis hotels

Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2010

We stayed here the Saturday before the Brickyard 400. For $62 (including tax) we got free wireless internet, a pool that we all enjoyed, and a continental breakfast in the morning. There are a lot of restaurants nearby and easy access to the highway.

On the downside, the rooms are small and the place is kind of shabby (marks on the walls, poor lighting, etc.). Others have complained about the outside access to the rooms, but for me that was no big deal. Also, while the hotel is close to rail road tracks, we certainly didn't hear any trains. Finally, although the place is just of 82nd street when you turn north onto Bash (per mapquest) the first impression is "this can't be right". It is, but there is a slight curve so you won't see the entrance sign right away.

Bottom line, it was a good deal at $62 a night, but if I were staying more than one night I'd pay a bit more and book a nicer place.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
Lynden, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2009

Jonathan at the front desk was very friendly and helpful! Nothing about the hotel is spacious, but it is adequate. The location is excellent--close to a mall, many restaurants and stores. Be sure to request a room on the third floor if you want an interior hallway entrance to your room. Free wireless Internet access works only in the lobby. Breakfast selections are limited, yet sufficient. The coffee is decent. If the price is right, we would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
Miami Lakes, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2009

I originally chose to stay at this hotel because of a discount coupon I found in the Motel Guide at the Indiana State Line. I had lost my wallet and its contents, in Kansas, and was counting every penny. I was also traveling with my cat. I had a couple of days worth of business to do in Indy, and this hotel had the best rate. I found it by using my GPS. It was very convenient off of the Interstate. When I first arrived I was sceptical, since there were only a few cars, and I I could see that renovations were underway. I was pleasantly surprised. The front desk staff could not have been more helpful. The General Manager was also very helpful. I had a drive up room and it had been recently renovated with a very comfortable king size bed. The free WiFi was a blessing, because I had to contact all of my credit card companies and also order a new drivers license, due to my lost wallet. This hotel used to be a Red Roof Inn, and there were workmen fixing the stucco and making other repairs during my stay there. The coffee station was very nice, and the breakfast (included) even had a waffle station. My cat was glad to get out of the car for a couple of days too! I would certainly stay here again, and I am thankful I found this hotel!

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business