1,954 results
All reviews henry robinson guest relations state convention outdoor courtyard the concierge lounge great conference hotel restaurant hotel is beautiful the entire staff front desk staff up to date jeff conner ebony fireplace downtown indiana
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Attended a conference for work, and while that was beyond boring and a waste of time the hotel was great. It had a great space to accommodate everything with multiple rooms. Large inviting and loved the flavored water. Staff were great.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I was here for a day attending a conference. Location is very accessible - interstate nearby, Starbucks. It avoids to ugly traffic of downtown. More importantly, the staff is kind and helpful. I was looking around for a microwave and because of so many unfriendly experiences in customer service I was expecting just that - but to my pleasant surprise I was welcomed with such warm smiles and hospitality. Glendoris, the concierge, was so joyful and positive it just lifted up my day! I wish there were more people like her in the world. This kind of staff cannot be rated highly enough!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

My stay was extremely pleasant the staff was helpful and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I would like to give extra thanks to Glendois for all of her help and guidance. I will definitely make this my home whenever passing through again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2017

One of the best business hotels I've stayed in in a very long time. Very clean, comfortable, and the customer service is outstanding. Glendoris went above and beyond to make sure I had a great stay, as did all of the staff. We will be back.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2017

This is a nice hotel that is about 15 minutes from downtown right off of I-70. The limited interactions I had with the staff were very friendly. The public areas are very nice. The room itself, was nice, but nothing amazing. The entry area and bathroom were very nice and looked recently remodeled. The area where the beds were was ok, but looked like it could use some new carpet and furniture. I found the bed to be a little hard, but not horrible. We did not eat there, but went to the pancake house next door for breakfast and spent less than the breakfast buffet. Overall, a nice solid hotel, but I find it hard to believe it is the best in Indianapolis.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family