I have stayed in many Embassy Suites, new, remodeled and dated. Have yet to have a bad experience. The things people complain about..... If you are looking for R&R, get a rental house with a pool and a kitchen and cook your own meals! If your spending time in the hotel, yea you might be dissapointed, but if you use it for what it is designed for, sleeping accommodations, sh__, shower and shave and hit the road! Enjoy all the shops and restaurants that Downtown Indy provides. I will continue to stay there every year for the SuperX event @ Lucas oil Stadium.
BTW, you can enter the hotel via the mall to avoid the cars unloading and entering and exiting the garage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis Downtown hotel is conveniently located within walking distance to many Indianapolis attractions. The new Lucas Oil Stadium and Conseco Fieldhouse are both just blocks away from our downtown Indianapolis hotel. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is just 6 miles from the hotel. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager's reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites