“Great hotel, but nothing around it”

Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport
Ranked #2 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The hotel was beautiful and everything looked clean and new. The staff was friendly. The only drawback was this hotel is not near restaurants. There is a hotel restaurant, but I was looking for a more budget friendly option. There is a Subway close, but that is it and we needed to leave the hotel before Subway or the hotel breakfast opened.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank meowsers
SchahetMarketing, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good morning Meowsers,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport. I'm glad you found our hotel new and clean. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

They provide his coustomer is valueded service and also give high quality facility.i like to this airport and also my friend going there and they get best service as soon as and I want to say they security this very tide so..I like.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ghanshyam K
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I paid full price for this hotel knowing it was new and I wanted a solid clean stay for my family. The room was big and clean and the wifi was good. This is the second time I have stayed at a holiday inn that has a conference center and I won't be doing it again. I don't like what the addition of the restaurant/bar does-bar patrons up at night and no complimentary breakfast. I should have paid closer attention. I wont book anymore HIs with attached restaurants.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank molassesoc
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for great food and service at this hotel restaurant, Shanda will give you both.

Their service here will satisfy all your needs and the food was excellent. We had a party of eight people and she was very attentive to all of our needs and very professional.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve S
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Great hotel! New, clean, and great customer service. Holly at the front desk is always pleasant and greets me by name. Shanda at the Burger Theory bar mixes great drinks and always remembers what her customers like. Definitely the best hotel in the area!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Rod P

Good morning Rod P,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport. I'm glad you enjoyed our service and hotel. I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Shanda and Holly. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us!