Candlewood Suites Indianapolis East(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
US$ 76
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 86/night.

US$ 231
US$ 182
US$ 293
US$ 259
US$ 176
US$ 159
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 199/night.

US$ 248
US$ 215
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 257/night.

US$ 291
US$ 266
US$ 128
US$ 117
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 133/night.

US$ 172
US$ 126
US$ 309
US$ 282
The Alexander(Indianapolis)
US$ 209
US$ 192
  • Restaurant
All reviewsburger theoryfire pitburger restaurantindianapolis airportfront deskhotel restaurantgreat hotelan early flightroom serviceup to datei highly recommend this hotelbusiness meetingdefinitely stay here againramonterraplainfieldshuttle
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

They provide his coustomer is valueded service and also give high quality facility.i like to this airport and also my friend going there and they get best service as soon as and I want to say they security this very tide so..I like.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ghanshyam K
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I paid full price for this hotel knowing it was new and I wanted a solid clean stay for my family. The room was big and clean and the wifi was good. This is the second time I have stayed at a holiday inn that has a conference center and I won't be doing it again. I don't like what the addition of the restaurant/bar does-bar patrons up at night and no complimentary breakfast. I should have paid closer attention. I wont book anymore HIs with attached restaurants.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank molassesoc
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for great food and service at this hotel restaurant, Shanda will give you both.

Their service here will satisfy all your needs and the food was excellent. We had a party of eight people and she was very attentive to all of our needs and very professional.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve S
Frank L, Manager at Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Hello Steve S,

Thanks for the great review. You will always find great food here at this hotel with excellent service. We are very lucky to have Shanda as a part of our team. See you next trip.

Frank Lloyd
Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport
8555 Stansted Rd. Indianapolis, In 46241

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Great hotel! New, clean, and great customer service. Holly at the front desk is always pleasant and greets me by name. Shanda at the Burger Theory bar mixes great drinks and always remembers what her customers like. Definitely the best hotel in the area!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Rod P
SchahetMarketing, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Good morning Rod P,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport. I'm glad you enjoyed our service and hotel. I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Shanda and Holly. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

This was hands down the nicest hotel I have ever been to. I travel a fair amount, I've been around the country and I've stayed at my fair share of hotels. This Holiday Inn was incredible. The room I stayed in wasn't a suite, but it was huge and had a shower the size of my entire bathroom back home. I only stayed at this hotel for one night as a pit stop on a drive from South Carolina to Minnesota. I wish I had planned a longer stay though, because I honestly wanted to spend another night or two in this hotel. It was so nice I didn't want to go home! I'd highly recommend this to anyone trying to choose a hotel in the Indianapolis area. This is the place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Ashlyn R

Hi Ashlyn R,

Wow! Thank you for the amazing review! I'm delighted to hear you had such a fantastic experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and for choosing to stay with us!