All reviews burger theory fire pit burger restaurant indianapolis airport front desk hotel restaurant great hotel an early flight room service up to date i highly recommend this hotel business meeting next morning definitely stay here again ramon terra plainfield
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

I loved this hotel!
We arrived & was greeted by a very friendly Holly & checked us in promptly.
We then went to the burger therapy which was literally 20 steps away & again greeted by 2 friendly workers. We had great service & food.
Our room was clean & our bed was very comfy
We signed up for the airport shuttle & that too went smooth & a friendly driver.
I must say......My husband & I have been doing park & fly's from Indy for 5 years now & this hotel is the most organized & friendly hotel/shuttle service ever!
If your doing a park & fly STAY HERE! You sign up for your shuttle ride & they check off your name.....If you didn't sign up your not going unless there's room......We have stayed at alot of hotels & always had to fight for a space on the shuttle even tho we signed up & we have waited to be picked up for an hour! No waiting/fighting for space here.
I hope this hotel & service never changes because they are truly the best!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Samantha T
Zachary D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Hi Samantha T,

Thanks so much for your comments and sharing your review with the team here. It was an honor to hear that we have run the smoothest shuttle operation in your travel experience. That is what we are here to do, make travel stress free.

We can't wait to see you again when in Indianapolis again!

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Good burgers, nice beer selection. Kids enjoyed the fresh fruit and pizza. The desserts looked good too, but we were stuffed. Jennifer took great care of us. This is our new go to hotel and restaurant for airport stays.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank carriewark
SchahetMarketing, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Good morning Carriewark,

Thank you fro choosing to dine with us at Burger Theory and stay with us. I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We are launching a new menu soon that will have a wider variety of options. I'll be sure to pass your kind words along to Jennifer. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 1 January 2017

My wife and I travel extensively for work (oil and gas), and this was the nicest Holliday Inn we've stayed at. The water pressure and temperature (hot!) made showers great. Rooms are cleaner than $400/night hotels we've stayed in. I normally only write reviews if a place was absolutely excellent or terrible, and this is definitely the former! We are driving across the country, and for people passing through Indy who have been warned about dangerous areas, this is in a quiet spot by the airport. The restaurant is good with excellent service. Our waiter Temi-ko was great, and she was very helpful as well as personable. Overall, the best Holliday Inn experience we've had, and I wish it was closer to home so we could stay more often.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jake S

Hi Jake,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport! I'm so happy to hear you and your wife loved your stay with us and found your room to be clean. I'm also glad you got a chance to dine at our onsite restaurant Burger Theory! We pride ourselves in hiring only the best for our team and Temi-Ko is definitely a asset to our team.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 December 2016

The last two months we have been to Indy three times. Two times (Ford F-150 and Chrysler 300) was for sad reasons with family. We visited a very sick family member and then went to his funeral the next visit. The third time (Corvette) was to see family for fun. Each time, we stayed here at the Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport. Things we liked: new and things are still fresh and fairly clean; rooms are nice sized and setup is comfortable with easy access to bathroom, closet, and refrigerator. Beds are comfy as is a side chair (desk chair--not so much). Found that they have a constant fan option on the heating system for those that need to sleep with white noise from a fan! Lobby is very nicely done with a beautiful two-sided fireplace and interesting seating near it. Burger Theory, restaurant within has stout drinks (albeit expensive ones). Things we would like to see changed: Need all-weather furniture to leave around the firepit for those that want to enjoy it in cold weather; need an exhaust fan hooked up in the bathrooms because there is one is in the ceiling but can find no way to turn it on; have service staff check the water bottles in the refrigerator after each visit because our two that should have been new had both been open and used; nice if breakfast was included in the cost because it is one of the more expensive hotels in the area; and finally, we would like to know what constitutes getting a room with the beautiful walk-in shower compared to the standard bath/tub combo. First visit, we had the wonderful shower but did not for the next two (maybe it is a king bed vs. two queen beds difference?) Overall, a nice hotel and would use it again!

Stayed: December 2016
1  Thank seger4me
Zachary D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2016

Hello Seger4me,

Thank you so much for staying with us. I am sorry for the reasons for your trip, but am happy to know that we have earned your business.

We appreciate all the kind words you had. I did want to shed some light on the items you would like to changed. The patio furniture we have is weather rated, however we do not know how practical it would be to leave when it begins to snow. Once the weather dropped below 40 F we removed the furniture and stored, to prolong its life. I have informed my housekeeping team of the water you found in the fridge to ensure this does not happen again, that should not have happen, please accept my apologies.

Since we are a Full Service Holiday Inn and not a Holiday Inn Express, we do have a charge for our Breakfast, this helps us cover our labor and food costs. The cook to order breakfast option we offer is a freshly prepared meal that we feel creates value in our food and beverage offerings.

You also had a question about our guest rooms. All of our guest room's have a central exhaust fan. They are always on, to constantly exhaust air outside of the room, with this design you do not have the noise of the fan. If you placed a tissue paper again the fan grill you would see it is pulling air out of the room. Also, all of our King rooms feature the Stand up Shower, our Double Queen rooms will have have the Tub/Shower combination.

Again, thanks for your comments!

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Hotel is clean, spacious and well situated. Here on business and love the fact that a restaurant is on site. Great food at the Burger Theory! Super staff, took great care of me. A special thank you to Shanda!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank anniegreen42

Hello Anniegreen42,

Thanks a lot for your comments. Shanda is an excellent employee, glad the service she provided impressed you!