1,640 results
All reviewscapital grillewine barpillow menucorner suitegreat hotelheart of downtownvalet parkingroom servicewithin walking distancemonument circlevalet servicefitness centerwonderful stayspaluxuryconciergemall
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My wife and I stayed at the Conrad while in in Indianapolis for a funeral and couldn't have been more impressed with the staff and the hotel. The experience has me thinking I will definitely stay there again the next time I'm in Indy.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Conrad I, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Your feedback is very important to us. We are glad we were able to exceed your expectations during your recent stay with us. We are proud of our amazing service, fantastic amenities and guest rooms.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Stayed here while in town for a meeting. I found the property to be quite nice and the staff friendly and helpful. Capital Grill restaurant is attached to the property and there is a nice workout facility on the 6th floor. Beds are very comfortable. This property should set the standard for all Hilton hotels.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Your feedback is very important to us. We are more than happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations during your recent stay with us. We are proud of our amazing service, well-appointed property and on-site amenities. I will gladly pass your kind words along to our team.

We can't wait to welcome you back to Conrad Indianapolis during your next visit to the Circle City.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I chose the Conrad for our spring break getaway in April 2018.

Upon walking in, the lobby boasts grandeur and elegance, with an incredible chandelier. We were greeted by a friendly staff member and were taken care of immediately.

We decided to upgrade to the executive suite, which was the best decision we could have made. The room was spacious and had an amazing view of the city (see attached photos). Our kids were able to have one wing while the parents could get away in another. Very good for sanity!

Everything was extremely clean and there were many extra amenities available in the room. The wifi was fast and easy to access.

The pool area is one of the nicest that we have been to. The sky lighting really adds to the experience. It is a nice feature to have the fitness facility overlook the pool so the kids could swim while the parents exercised.

There is the added feature of a sauna AND steam room in the locker rooms.

The spa area is one to brag about. It was so peaceful and comfortable looking. We did not get any spa treatments this round, but toured the facility.

The location is amazing, with everything being unbelievably close. The covered walkway to the mall was the best feature of all. We never had to step outside!

We loved our stay at the Conrad and would absolutely recommend it to others!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We were in town for band competition at Lucas oil stadium. We decided to splurge and stay downtown. It’s a very convenient location and within walking distances of great restaurants and the stadium. Parking is horrible but they have valet and they will text when your car is ready. The rooms were clean, spacious and quite. We were put in a corner room which had a spectacular view and the bathroom had a tv which was relaxing. You can easily walk to the mall using the sky walk. Unfortunately, the concierge was somewhat rude. I had to ask the same question several times before she actually looked up and then seemed like she was being put out by me asking how to get to the sky walk. I wrote an email to explain my experience and I never heard anything back. For the cost, I at least expected to be acknowledged and have an apology. That never happened.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jet765064

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Please know this does not represent the memorable experience we strive to provide our guests, and I have addressed your comments internally with our concierge and front office teams. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Conrad Indianapolis and exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My son and I stayed at the Conrad for three nights. It’s a beautiful property, with outstanding staff and service. Bell and valet staff are particularly friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend the Conrad if you need to stay in Indy.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family