“Breakfast”

Le Peep Restaurant - Union Chapel Road
Ranked #373 of 2,501 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 November 2016

We eat here every time in Indy for Breakfast. we have never been disappointed with the food or the service.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Sat down to a greasy table. Asked to be wiped again, but it was still greasy. Food was average. Came out luke warm as opposed to hot and didn't really have any flavor. Staff was not attentive to the table at all. Had to ask several times for refills of water and coffee

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

A bunch of friends got together and met for lunch here while attending a naturopathy class.
The service was average, the ambiance average (sort of like a cafe style without the chic) and quite frankly the menu was very limited. However I'm sure if you want breakfast all day you may dine there and find it superior to the usual fast food breakfast joints!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

This is our favorite Le Pepe. restaurant and we have been to all of them in Indianapolis. Even though it was crowded, we had fast service and our food was hot and very tasty. For some reason, I always feel that my skillet dish is always fuller than at the other Le Pepes. Never leave this place hungry.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I chose this location due to ease of access from my hotel. The place is clean. I came for breakfast at 7 AM and did not have a wait. I had the western omelette with pheasant potatoes. I preferred hash browns potatoes but that is not an option. I would have scored 5 if that were an option.