“Baseball weekend”

Le Peep Restaurant - Union Chapel Road
Ranked #375 of 2,561 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Sat down to a greasy table. Asked to be wiped again, but it was still greasy. Food was average. Came out luke warm as opposed to hot and didn't really have any flavor. Staff was not attentive to the table at all. Had to ask several times for refills of water and coffee

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

A bunch of friends got together and met for lunch here while attending a naturopathy class.
The service was average, the ambiance average (sort of like a cafe style without the chic) and quite frankly the menu was very limited. However I'm sure if you want breakfast all day you may dine there and find it superior to the usual fast food breakfast joints!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

This is our favorite Le Pepe. restaurant and we have been to all of them in Indianapolis. Even though it was crowded, we had fast service and our food was hot and very tasty. For some reason, I always feel that my skillet dish is always fuller than at the other Le Pepes. Never leave this place hungry.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I chose this location due to ease of access from my hotel. The place is clean. I came for breakfast at 7 AM and did not have a wait. I had the western omelette with pheasant potatoes. I preferred hash browns potatoes but that is not an option. I would have scored 5 if that were an option.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

I know this is a chain, but you would not think so by the care of the staff and the quality of the food they serve. I had the egg white omelet with mushrooms and spinach, stuffed with cream cheese...awesome! The potatoes are also very nicely seasoned, so different from run of the mill breakfast. Prices were pretty decent as well. Glad we went.