“Great place to eat!”

Ranked #126 of 2,405 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Local family owned Italian restaurant. Beer/wine.
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to eat. I recommend the Italian Salad with your meal. Order it like I wrote it. It's great. They have a house salad with Italian dressing. The salads are two different things. I had fish one night with capers and angel hair pasta. The second night I had spaghetti with meatballs. I added a side of Italian sausage. The meal is great the people are nice. Enjoy this little piece of Italy right here in Indy.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

My wife and I tried this small restaurant out. We each had the cappellini (the waitress did not know what it was) with their vodka sauce. The sauce was interesting and tasty but not "spicy" as we were told.

The salad was very mundane with iceberg lettuce, a couple of pieces of onion and a small tomato slice. The shredded cheese was nice and the creamy Italian dressing was acceptable. However, I expected a few olives and maybe a pepperoncini or two.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Authentic ITALIAN CUISINE.
Friendly and cozy atmosphere.
Excellent service, nice list of wines and the bread is really baked to perfection.
Pasta, seafood, desserts, you name it, delicious, accentuated flavors with the right seasoning you will enjoy every bite of your meal, portions are the right size and not expensive.
If attending Solo with friends and/or with family it will be your "Best choice" in the area
Cheers-Salud

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Tucked away in a strip mall on south Meridian Street sits an excellent Italian Restaurant! Our group made a last minute call to Vito's and they were able to accommodate 14 of us. The service was excellent and food was as well! I had the spaghetti and meatballs and the sauce was good and the meatballs very well prepared. Being a bread lover, the hot loaves of bread were to die for! Vito's has become a go to place for our group!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Hungry? Won't be after visiting this family run Italian restaurant. My only complaint, there was too much food. Traditional Italian dishes served up in huge portions. Food quality is above average. Staff was very helpful.