“Muy Delicioso!”

Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Indianapolis
“Muy Delicioso!”
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Best Tamales AND Tacos in town. I'm not a real fan of the location or the interior of the Restaurant, and really was not sure how to order my first time there. However, once you get used to the ordering system, you'll enjoy some of the best, authentic Mexican food in Indianapolis. Go early. They sometimes run out of my favorite tamale by the middle of the day.

• Visited April 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Mexican!”
Reviewed 13 April 2012 via mobile

I didn't even know I liked tamales but these are terrific. I have taken them home and they are very good but nothing beats eating them hot and fresh! If you can find a table, that is. There is a cooler with iced fruit flavored soda pop. The combo has excellent chips and salsa, in addition to the tamale of your choice. They are all delish. I'm making myself hungry!

“Yum!”
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Beef with red sauce was awesome! Hubby loved hid chipotle chicken. I'll take his word for it since I can't do such spicy food.

“Simply outstanding tamales”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Easy to access in a strip mall on the SW side of town, this place requires a return trip. Clean and well lit, there's not a lot of atmosphere but the food is unbelievable. Chicken Verde (spicy) in banana leaf was a nice balance of masa and meat, with pay-attention heat that stayed with me after each bite. As good as the chicken was, the Pork in Roasted Red Sauce (mild) blew it away. Full rich flavor, just the right amount of juice to wet through the masa, this was one of the best foods I can remember. Weighing in at a half-pound each, they're ridiculously low-priced at $3.25. Simply delicious black beans, hot homemade salsa on their homemade chips and a grapefruit Jarritos--I can't wait to get back there.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank TriA2
DeWitt, Michigan
“Terrific Tamales”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Best tamale I have ever had. Food is great, we were a little set back when we got there, we had a meal all planned out, however that changed when we got there. They make the tamales feesh daily so there is a limited supply of each type. They have a dry erase board with the tamales that are available. My favorite was the pork with green sauce. My daughters enjoyed the chicken with red sauce.

Advice....make sure you go early to get the best choices.

1 Thank svsu0203