“Best Italian chain restaurant”
Review of Buca di Beppo

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Allisonville Road
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Let's face it- no chain restaurant is going to give you a true taste of Italy, but Buca di Beppo is by far the best. Their Spicy Chicken Rigatoni is my favorite dish here (chicken breast, garlic, crushed red pepper & peas in spicy rosa sauce), and the garlic bread is also good. I love the big portions, but not the big price tag. There is simply no way that pasta should cost this much- $24.00-36.00 for a bowl of pasta is insane. If they would lower their prices to something more reasonable, I'd eat here much more often. There's no reason why they can't sell a bowl of pasta for under $20.00.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

This would be our second visit there hoping the first time was a fluke. Nope, it wasn't. there tomato sauces are horribly bland and quite watery. Did the big dinner the first time, only thing that was good was the antipasti salad. Second visit tried a large pizza, wow what a big mistake. that was the most horrid tasting pizza ever. no more buca for me not to mention over priced.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We were visiting Indy for my son's soccer team and had our team dinner at Buca. It was our first time at this restaurant. We love Italian food anyway, and this was a great place to eat! Our servers were efficient, accommodating, and patient to deal with our large group of 9 and 13 year old boys! The food was delicious! We had two types of salads on the table along with bread. Our pasta choices were spaghetti and alfredo pasta with chicken parm. Everything was served family style, which I loved! I loved the atmosphere and plan to visit the one close to where we live in the near future!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Party of 15 on a Friday evening. Prompt seating. Server was Chelsea. She provided a great level of service. Appetizers were large enough to pass around the table, several times. Main courses were large in size (family style), but not lacking in quality or taste. This was our first time to visit any of the restaurants in this chain. Interior aesthetics provided a comfortable and relaxing experience. I am already looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We went as part of a large group (around 40) when in town for a tournament. Service was OK but I thought the meal deal was overpriced. $24 for some salad and family style pasta ? Drinks weren't cheap either ($52 for two beers and two glasses of wine). Don't think I'd go back.