US$ 177
US$ 129
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 227/night.

Candlewood Suites Indianapolis East(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
US$ 76
US$ 175
US$ 136
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 178/night.

US$ 142
US$ 114
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 206/night.

US$ 185
US$ 162
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 269/night.

US$ 236
US$ 204
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 260/night.

US$ 165
US$ 149
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 200/night.

US$ 116
US$ 106
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 148/night.

The Alexander(Indianapolis)
US$ 140
US$ 128
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 173/night.

US$ 174
US$ 159
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 203/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanstay there againfree breakfastcerealinterstatemicrowavestarbucks
Reviewed 1 June 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE EVER! I booked this hotel for my family as it was one of the only hotels available during the Indy 500 race weekend. We stayed exactly 1 hour and 22 minutes. Bugs CRAWLED on my niece's legs as she laid in bed. Puddles of an unknown liquid soaked the carpet. Overwhelming stench of potpourri obviously trying to cover something up. The bathroom was DISGUSTING with visible dirt which was caked in the corners of the tub as if it had never been cleaned. When speaking to the manager--he was unapologetic, unconcerned, unprofessional, dismissive and RUDE. Needless to say-he should be fired immediately. When a customer service representative from Orbitz spoke with the manager, he refused to refund my money since I stayed in the room for exactly 1 hour and 22 minutes. Fortunately, the Orbitz representative was able to get a refund for my next night. Let me put this into proper perspective--I immediately booked my family at another hotel for 2x the price--the hotel was that HORRIBLE. This place should literally be condemned and I am surprised it has not. I CANNOT stress to you enough that should never stay here!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank laurahuntlaw
Reviewed 25 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Left my camera in room back in March, called the next day and they said they would hold it for me. Fast forward to May.... I stopped by and they still had it!!!!

Also, idiot before me unplugged smoke detector in room so, he could smoke without going outside. Told desk clerk & they had it up working before I got back to the room.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to this location for past two years. They always take good care of me. I require a refrigerator and they do put me in a room with one. Location is also great, easy in easy out for my truck. The rooms are clean and big. There are tons of restaurants nearby. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business