“Good, but not Extraordinary”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 2,611 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Keystone Crossing and 86th Street
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.
Reviewed 29 January 2018

We visited Seasons 52 on a rainy Saturday from some of the reviews I was expected to be wowed. I was not.

We entered the restaurant at 2:30. Waited at least fifteen minutes for a hostess to show up. There were two other couples waiting ahead of us and the restaurant was not busy.

We then, waited some more before being seated. We both had mushroom flat bread, decent, but not inspired. We moved onto lobster bisque, which was good, but ran to the bland side. ( I'm sure it is hard to cook for all the different palates that pass through the restaurant.)

The trout was delicious served with overcooked potatoes and carrots. I believe the carrots were roasted. Husband enjoyed a cheeseburger and potato salad. Dessert was the appropriate size and satisfactory.

I had a glass of balanced Chardonnay, while husband indulged in a new old fashioned. Our waiter was extraordinary. He was probably the highlight along with dessert.

We were seated by the bar and heard conversations by the bar patrons. There were some patrons that the barkeep knew their orders automatically, which shows a devoted clientele. It is also close to the fashion mall for a not so quick bite. The decor is relaxing and could lean toward romantic dinners (if you're not placed directly across from the bar.)

Overall, it was okay. It is around $70 for lunch for two not including the tip. We would probably return even though it is a bit of a drive for us. It is close to the Art Cinema, which is another plus.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We always make it a point to go to
Seasons 52 when visiting Indianapolis.
The unique combinations of locally sourced dishes is amazing and the
service is fabulous. I also enjoy the
menu changes made often. They accommodate me with my weird
food allergies.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place to eat great atmosphere and awesome food. You’ll want to come back and experience it again.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to a few in other towns. This was first trip for my mom and son. We went for a really early dinner since we missed lunch. Both raved about the food. My son particularly liked the flatbread, and my mom wanted another order of fish to go. Atmosphere seened less formal than others, but could be because sat close to kitchen and the time of day. Nothing remarkable about the service, no recommendations offered by wait staff, or suggestions for wine pairing. Food still delicious, but service better at other locations.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I enjoy lunch at Seasons 52 approximately 6 times a year with a friend. The service is always outstanding, the menu changes per season, the price is reasonable for the quality and they never rush us ! For those reasons we always choose to return. Highly recommend Seasonsons 52.