“Excellent Fare”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Keystone Crossing and 86th Street
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We always make it a point to go to
Seasons 52 when visiting Indianapolis.
The unique combinations of locally sourced dishes is amazing and the
service is fabulous. I also enjoy the
menu changes made often. They accommodate me with my weird
food allergies.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place to eat great atmosphere and awesome food. You’ll want to come back and experience it again.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to a few in other towns. This was first trip for my mom and son. We went for a really early dinner since we missed lunch. Both raved about the food. My son particularly liked the flatbread, and my mom wanted another order of fish to go. Atmosphere seened less formal than others, but could be because sat close to kitchen and the time of day. Nothing remarkable about the service, no recommendations offered by wait staff, or suggestions for wine pairing. Food still delicious, but service better at other locations.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I enjoy lunch at Seasons 52 approximately 6 times a year with a friend. The service is always outstanding, the menu changes per season, the price is reasonable for the quality and they never rush us ! For those reasons we always choose to return. Highly recommend Seasonsons 52.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Dinner out for two couples for late-Christmas gathering. Made reservations for 6pm thru Open Table. Seated promptly. Asked for quiet area and were seated at a table in the back on the left. It was definitely more quiet than other visits. Our server, Mark, was attentive and efficient. We ordered the Mediterranean Hummus appetizer, split the organic field greens. The entrees at our table were the shrimp & grits with an add-on lobster tail, tuna, salmon and I had the wonderful rainbow trout! We each had the little desserts. Everything was wonderful!