JW Marriott Indianapolis
La Quinta
US$ 139
Courtyard
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
US$ 106
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis East(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
US$ 76
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Airport(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
US$ 106
US$ 186
US$ 302
US$ 256
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
2,947 results
All reviewshigh velocityconvention centerfloor to ceiling windowsthe executive loungevictory fieldcorner roomwhite riverlucas oil stadiumhigh floorbeautiful hotellobby barcity viewself parkingper daydowntown areaconferenceosteria
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We attended an event in Indianapolis, IN. Our overnight was the J.W. Marriott which is about four blocks from the Lucas Stadium, sight of the event. The 28th floor room was very comfortable and offered a wonderful view of the city below. We found valet service, check-in, and restaurants the quality one expects at a hotel of this stature. Overnight stay was more than $300.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Janie K
Phil R, General Manager at JW Marriott Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

It was certainly our pleasure to have you with us here at the JW Marriott, and we’re happy to see it was a pleasant visit for you. We hope to welcome you back whenever you are in the Indianapolis area.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

My second year in a row staying here. Stayed 3 nights with family for DCI at Lucas Oil Field. Hotel is upscale and centrally located within easy walking distance of Lucas Oil Field and numerous downtown restaurants and pubs. Rooms are clean, modern, and spacious. Windows are not soundproofed as we were on high floor and could still hear traffic, horns beeping, and sirens at all hours of night.

Concierge lounge is available to Marriott Gold and Platinum members but was so crowded that they moved breakfast to downstairs buffet, which was actually outstanding. Concierge lounge has free soft drinks,coffee, and tea but charges for all alcoholic beverages. Average concierge lounge.

Starbucks on second floor is full service and is excellent and quite convenient. Ate at the in house Italian restaurant which was superb. Service from maitre de to our server was friendly and professional. Food great and fairly reasonably priced. Will definitely eat there again. Lobby bar has great atmosphere with comfortable lounge chairs, fireplace, and friendly bartenders.

Used the workout facility which is top notch with all the latest equipment and excellent view of the city from glass windows on second floor.

Finally a few words about parking: not good. Valet for $48 or self for $43 per night with neither being a positive option. Parked my car upon checkin and asked to keep it out front for 10 minutes while I ran my luggage up to room. Came down and only my car, of the 20 or so parked outside entrance, was gone. Valets took it and parked it. Took over 20 minutes to retrieve and I almost missed my show. Supervisor did not seem overly concerned. I self-parked afterwards which was almost as difficult with very few spots available as most reserved for valet and "vip" parking of some sort. Realize it is a city hotel but felt like I was gauged at that price.

Parking not withstanding, I would recommend this hotel and will likely stay here again upon return.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 123gregoryh

Thank you for your return visit and for your constructive comments. We’re happy it was a good experience overall. We do regret the noise disturbance. Our downtown location can mean extra street activity. On your next visit, we can assign you a room facing White River State Park which should be more comfortable for you. I also understand your comments about the parking. We try to stay competitive with the other full-service properties in the downtown area. For another option on weekends there is the government garage which is attached via sky walk.
Again, we appreciate your patronage and hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I've never had a bad experience at the JWs around the country. This one was no exception. Beautiful building with a cool distinctive blue hue. Great view. Great service. Huge meeting space! Pool was a little small. But that is my only complaint. Thankful for the on-site Starbucks.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

It was certainly our pleasure to have you with us, and I’m delighted you enjoyed the experience. We hope you will return whenever you are in the area.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We travelled to Indy for the DCI finals, this is our third visit to Indy and the second to this hotel
Upon arrival the staff we very helpful and informative
The hotel is better than I recall from my last visit and is of a very high standard, the room was very clean and with a great view across the city
Great hotel and very close to the Stadium

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and be assured this information will be shared with the staff. We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice 5 star room modern ckean great view of city clise to everything downtown take a romantic carriage ride of the downtown n see some things n snuggle up n be in love stop at one of tge restaurants downtown n hv dinner movie ir a drink

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Phil R, General Manager at JW Marriott Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

I’m happy we could make this a memorable experience for you, and we hope you will continue to use our facility in the future.