Stayed here 4 nights for a conference at the convention center. Short walk each day to conference. My family, wife and 4 small children stayed part of the time with me and we had enough room in a two double with pull-out room. Lots to do within walking distance. Everyone we encountered at hotel was helpful and kind. Breakfast was included and met our needs.
My room was reserved originally as a single King room, this was incorrect and the front desk change this for us without a problem.
We did get dinner from TGIFridays and it wasn't that great. Convenient, but not great, this isn't hotels fault though!!
Parking is expensive, just do valet...its only a few dollars more. Cost of parking is about the same all around the hotel.
We would defiantly consider staying here again as a family. Our room was clean, and had everything we needed. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis is adjacent to the Convention Center. Centrally located in the heart of this very walkable city, this hotel is close to Circle Center Mall, next to White River State Park, the Indianapolis Zoo, and several world-class museums. Also nearby are the Eiteljorg Museum, NCAA Hall of Champions, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Conseco Fieldhouse. This property features an on-site TGI Friday's, pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and breakfast. Self and Valet Parking on site (fees do apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Indianapolis Downtown
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis