Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood
Average 3/5
Good 3.5/5
Courtyard Indianapolis South(Indianapolis)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleangreat hotelexcellent stayoff the highwaypool and hot tubbreakfast buffeteasy accessup to datebusiness tripwould definitely stay here againconvenient locationkrogerlobbyhgiaccommodationsmattress
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I am admittedly someone who is difficult to please however I will also be the first to praise a place when I have good stay.

I was recently at this location on business and initially was placed in a room near the elevator despite a prior request for one farther away. I was a little unhappy to find nothing was available however the front desk clerk did some searching and was able to find something for me during the time I went to my car to grab my bags. I sincerely appreciated his efforts.

Overall the hotel appears to be newer with modern decor and furniture and an air conditioning system that works very well. The room was very clean and the mattress firm. The water coming out of the shower seemed rather weak but nothing that I could not deal with. I took advantage of the gym and found the machines functioning well and consisting of two treadmills, a stair climber, a bike and a pulley machine. I also used the mini office and found the equipment working properly.

Breakfast does need some work. The food was heavily salted and my despite two requests, the waiter continued to forget to bring coffee and then forgot cream. i finally ended up getting up and getting the items myself. I am sure this is something that can be corrected.

In general I would recommend this location and plan on staying here in the future.

Room Tip: Further away from the elevator is always a best bet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank ERRANTTRAVELERE
Reviewed 9 March 2012

I was only at this hotel for a one night business stay. The staff was friendly and professional. The facility was very clean. We did have a business meeting on site. The meeting space was adequate, and lunch was good. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Family-o-Six
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I have been to Indianapolis many times on business, stayed in numerous different hotels, this one by far is the best, the cleanest, most amenities, convient right off the highway, not too far from the airport yet far enough feels much more comfortable, conveniently located across from a mall, grocery store, couple of restaurants yet property is on it's own so no noise or lights from those. Staff are very nice there. Be prepared there is no free breakfast, restaurant in the hotel has good food but pricey. Have a fully equipped small gym, a pool, and rooms are very spacious. If you have a suite that has a whirlpool be prepared they are not well cleaned, I filled up the tub and when I turned the jets on a whole bunch of black stuff came out, so my advice is don't bother spending the extra money on the suite with the whirlpool yuck! but all i all a very great place to stay.

Room Tip: If you have a suite that has a whirlpool be prepared they are not well cleaned, I filled up the tub and when I turned the jets on a whole bunch of black stuff came out, so my advice is don't bother spending the extra money on the suite with the whirlpool yuck! but all i all a very great place to stay. property is located away from everything else so very quiet no matter which room you get.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank crossbordergirl
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Rooms were great, hotel staff was fantastic. The only negative was the restaurant was a little put of sorts-food was cold and out of sorts-but was told they just done a staff over haul so it should get better.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank mollymop12
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Facility appears to be brand new (2/18/12) so everything was very nice. Our room had air-adjustable beds so we could adjust comfort level. WIFI connection, restaurant. There is a WalMart and a Gander Mountain and a Kroger across the street if you need supplies. The kids used the pool and we used the hot tub. Not many other restaurants nearby but that should change in the future given the undeveloped nature of the area.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family