“Excellent service and food to match”

Sullivan's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 2,501 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: North Keystone Avenue
Description: Sullivan's Steakhouse is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks, seafood, hand-shaken martinis and live music.
Reviewed 29 December 2017

My friend and I met at Sullivan's for a nice lunch for the holidays. We decided on wine and found they had run out of that selection. The server brought us a taste of their most popular, but it did not appeal to us both. She got approval from their manager to serve us another wine of our choice for the same price as the wine out of stock. I ordered their lunch special with a choice of soup/salad, entree and side dish with choices of ceasar salad, Delmonico steak and Parmesan fries. My friend had herb roasted chicken with couscous. The food was excellent and we'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Sullivans is our go-to for high range steakhouses, and we are never disappointed. We have been here 4 times in the past 6 months and every time we have received excellent service and the steaks have been made exactly as requested and are full of flavor.

If you are looking for a treat, get the lobster bisque. It has great flavor and is a great deal.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

My husband and I come here every year for our anniversary. The service is always good. We both love their French onion soup and horseradish mash potatoes. This is the only place I get a steak, filet mignon. They had rose petals on the table and take our picture and include it in a card signed by staff. They give us complimentary dessert. They have a weekday lunch special that we enjoy.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

The staff is always very friendly, helpful, and professional. The appetizers and food is always enjoyable. The desserts were excellent. We enjoyed our lunch.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Sullivans Steakhouse is more than a steakhouse in terms of overall satisfaction.

From the appetizers to the drinks to the dinner & desserts not to mention a level of service is above most.

The Onion soup & The shrimp & lobster bisque soups were terrific. We split a wedge salad as well.

The fillet & the cowboy cut bone in ribeye steaks were fantastic. We had the cauliflower & the garlic horseradish mashed potatoes.

Service was outstanding. Our server Spencer did a superb job.

For dessert I had the Key lime pie, my wife had the Bananas Foster. About the only place I've had better Key Lime pie is in the Florida Keys.

The restaurant was clean, the rest rooms were as well.

Sullivans is a premium Steakhouse and on this night it was worth it.