“Great management team!”

Ranked #4 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis
Tinley Park, IL
“Great management team!”
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Our daughter attends a university in the area and we have been staying at the Hampton recently because of the convenience, as well as the affordability and the Hilton name. As HGVC owners and HH members, we have come to expect exceptional service and cleanliness at the hotels we choose to stay. This Hampton is very quiet, even with it being so close to the highway, and extremely well maintained.
When I was in town two weeks ago visiting my daughter, I left a very expensive piece of medical equipment in the room. I didn't realize it until I was home, a full day after I checked out. It is very small and clear, so I assumed it was lost. I called and spoke to Marnie (I apologize for spelling) and she lived up to every standard we expect from the Hilton brand. She explained how she would look for the piece and within a couple of hours (if that long) she called me to say they found it! I cannot tell you how amazed and thrilled I was that it was found!
She said it was going to be shipped out, at no expense to me, the next day. I was thrilled when I received it within 2 days of losing it.
Once again, the hotel has fulfilled every expectation we come to associate with Hilton and their staff!
Thank you again to Marnie and the housekeeping staff for recognizing it was important and getting it back to me so quickly and efficiently!
We will definitely be staying with you again in the future! Very sincerely, Colette Cocokios

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Chicago Suburbs
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Located in a mostly business/industrial park with a few other hotels, the hotel is located minutes from the highway and is super affordable for a family weekend getaway.

Our trip was to take our two kids to the Indy Kids Museum and the Hampton offered a great deal with rooms and tix to both the museum and zoo which was incredibly valuable. The free breakfast is convenient and does the job. The pool is very clean, though the water could be a few degrees warmer. We visited the pool on both nights of our stay and they were already out of towels by that time of night on both nights - so ask for a towel at the desk before heading in. Rooms were clean, simple. Breakfast was plentiful. Staff was very nice. Area was quiet. This wound up being a good location because once we visited the museum, we realized it was in an area that would not be ideal for staying overnight, only driving in to visit. Everything you need (restaurants, coffee, grocery) is within 5-10 min away in either direction.

free parking. free wifi. free breakfast. two queens (vs. two doubles) overall, i recommend it for a no frills stay.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Adraab10, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, 26 April 2012
Hello elletrain,

I wanted to let you know how much we appreciated your recent post on your visit with us at the Hampton Inn Northwest Indianapolis. We love guest feedback and really love that you found your stay so great. Our goal is to have every guest leave as satisfied with their stay as you did.

I was so glad you found our Zoo and Children's Museum package to be such a great combination for your family. We not only try to provide our guests with great hotel accommodations but also interesting and fun things to do while visiting us. Beyond the package, I was pleased you found the breakfast and guest room to be to your liking. Our whole team shoulders the responsibility to care for our guests by offering the best service and a great facility. We thank you for being our guest!

Once again, I so appreciate you taking the time to offer us with some insight into your stay. We value all input and I will be sure to share your kind post with our entire staff. We hope you visit us again while in the area!

Take Care,
GM
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 2 April 2012

This Hampton Inn was so clean and seemed to be pretty new. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was good as always with Hampton hotels. We were in town to visit the Children's Museum. This hotel was about a 12 minute drive from the museum. It was the perfect choice. I would highly recommend this as a very nice place to stay. If I am ever in town again, I will make sure to stay here!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Promise fulfilled -- Hotel promise FROM Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100 website (on http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/) in the Hotel Accommodations tab, guest rooms:

"Our promise to you includes a clean, comfortable hotel room. In fact, we have 110 of them! If you're traveling with your family, you may opt for a room with two beds. Or, if you're here by yourself on business, why not book a room with a plush, king-sized bed so you can stretch out and relax?"

Pros:
- Very clean, spacious, comfortable, and quiet hotel room.
- Staff very helpful and friendly. Housekeeping does an exceptional job at keeping the lobby, breakfast area, corridors, pool area, fitness center, business center, and hotel room clean.
- Very clean pool and hot tub.
- High ceiling and shower head in hotel room bathroom.
- Complimentary hot breakfast with many options. Breakfast area is well kept, even with a lot of guests.
- Located close to I-465.
- Complimentary guest washer and dryer (an unheard of pleasant surprise to me even though I did not use the laundry facility -- located by ice and soda machines).

Cons:
- Hotel room’s thick end cap decor curtains are fixed towards the right and left sides of window so could not move to keep out most of the outdoor light from the well lit parking lot and early morning sunrise. Please note hotel room also has a white curtain that is closer to the window which did cover the whole window for privacy but was sheer so some light still came into the room with all the hotel room lights off.
- For all of the amenities this hotel has to offer I would of liked a mini refrigerator in my room. From http://hamptoninn.hilton.com room pictures it looks like the hotel suites have refrigerators, but not regular guest rooms.

Overall, a great hotel in Indy and one of the cleanest hotels I have stayed at.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
South Bend
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Highlights: nice breakfast, great pool, cleanliness, comfort, and good location.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family