All reviews shuttle service rental car an early flight park and fly business trip front desk staff would stay here again great place to stay room was clean and comfortable upon check very nice hotel free breakfast hgi plainfield keurig proximity convenience
Reviewed 23 January 2017

We were in town for 2 days and decided to try this hotel due to its convenience to the airport. We were not disappointed! Excellent staff. Clean, beautiful rooms. Very glad we chose to stay. Breakfast was included.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
SchahetMarketing, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Good morning,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for writing us a review. I’m so glad you found our staff to be enjoyable and the rooms to be beautiful and clean. Thank you again for writing us a review. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

As we held a meeting here, we were very impressed with the great attitudes and helpfulness of the staff. Cindy went above and beyond to make sure our meeting ran smooth. She helped get the AV up and running and helped us to over come some mistakes that we made. Thank you for making us look good!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

A very nice Hilton Garden. Most of the food is good. The chicken can get dried out. I would prefer they cook my toast and serve it with my breakfast so I don't have to monitor the toaster. I'd rather be meeting with my colleague.
The rooms are comfortable and nice. Kuerigs in the room. 2 complimentary bottles of water is nice. Near the airport, and very convenient.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
SchahetMarketing, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Hi Kansascheryl,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your room and location. I will pass your comments about breakfast onto our breakfast staff and general manager. Thank you again for writing us a review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Nice, clean hotel. We chose this hotel for parking and shuttle service to the airport, as we had an early morning flight. The website said free parking and shuttle. However, upon arrival, we discovered that the parking was only for the night's stay. It was an extra $60 to leave our car here! That seems a bit steep to me, since many hotels offer free parking. Also, it is very isolated here, surrounded by warehouses, so no restaurants close by. We are Hilton Honors Members, and stay frequently at Hilton Garden Inns, but probably won't be back to this one.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank LuckyFilly
Reviewed 13 January 2017

The staff was friendly. The hotel was one of the cleanest. I felt like I was on a vacation. We are thinking about planning a couples retreat some time in the near future.It was like a little resort. .

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple