What a great stay we had at this location! The staff was friendly, courteous and very helpful. The hotel was absolutely spotless, from the lobby to the dining area to the nicely landscaped grounds to our suite. Our two-room suite was the largest we've seen and the decor was pleasant. The linens were premium and we had a very comfortable night. The kids loved the indoor/outdoor pool, and were able to swim outside in March. What a bonus! The evening happy hour had a very large selection of foods, enough that we were able to make a full dinner out of it. The breakfast selection was also quite large, and the staff did a great job of keeping it well stocked. We always seek out Drury locations wherever we travel and as usual, weren't disappointed with this fabulous location! Our one complaint? We only got to spend one night there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Castleton Business Park, Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast is located off I-69 with easy access to I-465 and I-70. Enjoy a free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R), then relax in our clean, comfortable rooms. This suburban area is 30 minutes outside downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn Indianapolis