All reviewsindianapolis airportearly flightgreat hotelfree shuttleshuttle servicegarden innpark and flynewer hotelrental carfree breakfastroom was clean and comfortablebusiness tripexcellent staynice breakfastthe breakfast areaeasy accessfitness center
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Great Experience! Overall Team is committed to giving their guests a Pleasant Experience. From the front desk ladies am / pm were very engaging and appeared to enjoy their job! Also, the rooms were fresh and clean -- not that they shouldn't be -- but they were crisp looking:-) I will be back soon!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shannon F, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Hello Sallyc276,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our property! We love when our guests provide great feedback about our location. We are glad to hear that you had a "plus 1 experience" while staying with us! Our team is all about giving guests a pleasant experience and we love engaging with everyone that walks into the hotel. Our housekeeping team is wonderful at their job, they are very particular with how the rooms need to look. We can't wait to see you in the future!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

My wife and I stayed here 9/8/2017. Our king room was spacious and comfortable. There are no restaurants within walking distance, but we found an Applebees 3 miles away. Easy drive. Staff was friendly. Hampton Inn on-line check inn allowed us to pick our room. The breakfast was standard fare for lodging these days. Not outstanding but good enough to get your day started. We were far enough from the airport that departing/arriving planes did not disturb our slumber. We would stay there again. The area around Inn appears to be poised for growth.

Stayed: September 2017
Shannon F, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear B B,

Thank you so much for providing this great review of your recent stay with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you here again!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I had a terrible experience during my stay last week (August 29). I will not stay at this hotel again. The desk agent was not helpful arranging the "free" bus shuttle. After 1 hour I took a taxi. Were it not so late I would have gone elsewhere

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
LJ C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for taking your valuable time to send us a review. I am truly sorry for your shuttle wait, I know the driver locked the keys in the shuttle while it was running after the 7:45 run. The next airport pick up did not arrive until 8:45pm, I am sorry you had to take a cab and I am more than willing to reimburse you for that cost, just e-mail me a receipt and I will credit your card for that. Please accept my apologies and I hope your room and stay was good after the fiasco of getting here.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

If you need a hotel near the airport while visiting Indianapolis this would be a great choice. Rooms average about $125 per night. Very comfortable and clean. Wide choice of breakfast items included in the stay. The staff made us feel welcome and provided us with good information about eating , things to do, etc. we appreciated our stay with your hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello John M,

We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us while visiting Indianapolis! Our room rates do fluctuate due to travel needs and events going on in the area. I am so happy that you found out hotel to be comfortable and clean. A lot of people love staying at Hamptons because of the complimentary breakfast. We wish to have you stay at our property in the future.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Every one was very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and hotel was very clean and inviting, nice lobby, can purchase snacks throughout stay. Pool area and exercise rooms very clean. Quiet area and away from much traffic and noise

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Hello Reginah153,

Thank you for choosing our property for your traveling needs! We are happy that you found all our accommodations to be great. We love having the 24 hour suite shop for any snacking needs you may have throughout your stay. We can't wait to have you stay with u again soon!