“Nice lodging, close to airport, lots of room for walking.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport
Ranked #14 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed here 9/8/2017. Our king room was spacious and comfortable. There are no restaurants within walking distance, but we found an Applebees 3 miles away. Easy drive. Staff was friendly. Hampton Inn on-line check inn allowed us to pick our room. The breakfast was standard fare for lodging these days. Not outstanding but good enough to get your day started. We were far enough from the airport that departing/arriving planes did not disturb our slumber. We would stay there again. The area around Inn appears to be poised for growth.

Stayed: September 2017
Shannon F, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear B B,

Thank you so much for providing this great review of your recent stay with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you here again!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I had a terrible experience during my stay last week (August 29). I will not stay at this hotel again. The desk agent was not helpful arranging the "free" bus shuttle. After 1 hour I took a taxi. Were it not so late I would have gone elsewhere

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
LJ C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for taking your valuable time to send us a review. I am truly sorry for your shuttle wait, I know the driver locked the keys in the shuttle while it was running after the 7:45 run. The next airport pick up did not arrive until 8:45pm, I am sorry you had to take a cab and I am more than willing to reimburse you for that cost, just e-mail me a receipt and I will credit your card for that. Please accept my apologies and I hope your room and stay was good after the fiasco of getting here.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

If you need a hotel near the airport while visiting Indianapolis this would be a great choice. Rooms average about $125 per night. Very comfortable and clean. Wide choice of breakfast items included in the stay. The staff made us feel welcome and provided us with good information about eating , things to do, etc. we appreciated our stay with your hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Every one was very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and hotel was very clean and inviting, nice lobby, can purchase snacks throughout stay. Pool area and exercise rooms very clean. Quiet area and away from much traffic and noise

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Very comfortable and clean hotel in a nice area. The staff was extremely helpful, and stepped up to provide suggestions for nearby restaurants and places to shop. The front desk concierge greeted me by name and made sure that I had everything that I needed to make my stay a comfortable one.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Rebecca M
Shannon F, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Rebecca M,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to provide a review of your experience! I am so happy that our front desk staff delivered personalized service to you as our guest, directly responding to your inquiries with helpful information. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you again!