All reviewsindianapolis airportearly flightgreat hotelfree shuttleshuttle servicegarden innpark and flynewer hotelrental carfree breakfastroom was clean and comfortablebusiness tripexcellent staynice breakfastthe breakfast areaeasy accessfitness center
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I had a terrible experience during my stay last week (August 29). I will not stay at this hotel again. The desk agent was not helpful arranging the "free" bus shuttle. After 1 hour I took a taxi. Were it not so late I would have gone elsewhere

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
LJ C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for taking your valuable time to send us a review. I am truly sorry for your shuttle wait, I know the driver locked the keys in the shuttle while it was running after the 7:45 run. The next airport pick up did not arrive until 8:45pm, I am sorry you had to take a cab and I am more than willing to reimburse you for that cost, just e-mail me a receipt and I will credit your card for that. Please accept my apologies and I hope your room and stay was good after the fiasco of getting here.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

If you need a hotel near the airport while visiting Indianapolis this would be a great choice. Rooms average about $125 per night. Very comfortable and clean. Wide choice of breakfast items included in the stay. The staff made us feel welcome and provided us with good information about eating , things to do, etc. we appreciated our stay with your hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Shannon F, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Hello John M,

We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us while visiting Indianapolis! Our room rates do fluctuate due to travel needs and events going on in the area. I am so happy that you found out hotel to be comfortable and clean. A lot of people love staying at Hamptons because of the complimentary breakfast. We wish to have you stay at our property in the future.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Every one was very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and hotel was very clean and inviting, nice lobby, can purchase snacks throughout stay. Pool area and exercise rooms very clean. Quiet area and away from much traffic and noise

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Hello Reginah153,

Thank you for choosing our property for your traveling needs! We are happy that you found all our accommodations to be great. We love having the 24 hour suite shop for any snacking needs you may have throughout your stay. We can't wait to have you stay with u again soon!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Very comfortable and clean hotel in a nice area. The staff was extremely helpful, and stepped up to provide suggestions for nearby restaurants and places to shop. The front desk concierge greeted me by name and made sure that I had everything that I needed to make my stay a comfortable one.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Rebecca M
Shannon F, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Rebecca M,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to provide a review of your experience! I am so happy that our front desk staff delivered personalized service to you as our guest, directly responding to your inquiries with helpful information. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Don't use the Hilton App on your phone to book reservation. It does not say anything about not being able to park while flying you will be towed! The app says free shuttle but doesn't mention anything about no parking if flying.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank codyk229
LJ C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Your right we only have one parking spot per room and do not offer park and fly. Our guest normally park their cars at the airport the night before and we pick them up. We Take them in the morning to their airline so they have no troubles catching their flight.