Hotel is kept clean and inviting. Staff does not recognize visitors as Diamond Members unless you force the issue. Getting the Gold/Diamond Member snacks from the front desk is yet another challenge. I asked several times for a drink and finally got a bottle of water.
Breakfast is a joke. One day all you could have were muffins and bagels (There may have been bananas but since I don't eat them I did not notice.) The following day I walked in around 0930 and the cleaning staff started taking food away as it was getting close to "shut down" time.
After this I checked out of the hotel and moved to the Garden Inn next door. The front desk asked about my stay and I told them about my issues, but it was an attitude of "too bad so sad." I did write the Manager complaining about the treatment I received, but never even got any response. It's ok. I'll not be back.
If you just need a place that is clean and quiet to sleep you should be fine. Anything after that is a toss up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine the convenience of being near the Indianapolis International Airport and the comfort of a new and modern hotel and you have the Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis - Airport. As an added bonus, we offer 24 hour shuttle service to and from the Indianapolis International Airport for whatever may arise throughout your travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Indianapolis-Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport Hotel Indianapolis
- Hampton Inn Indianapolis