Le Meridien Indianapolis
US$ 106
US$ 149
US$ 136
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 156/night.

Candlewood Suites Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
US$ 96
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 107/night.

US$ 237
US$ 202
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 243/night.

US$ 154
US$ 139
Westin.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 173/night.

US$ 128
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 155/night.

US$ 256
US$ 234
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 293/night.

US$ 115
US$ 105
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 131/night.

Candlewood Suites Indianapolis East(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
CandlewoodSuites
US$ 196
US$ 158
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 187/night.

All reviewscanterbury hotelspoke steelechose leboutique feelfront deskboutique hoteldinner reservationssmall hotelbottle of champagnerestaurant downstairslucas oil stadiumfavorite hotelrooms are modernperfect locationwalk in showercircle center mallwalking distance
Reviewed 17 November 2017

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. My daughter and I went to a Colts game and wanted to stay near the stadium. It was perfect! Next to St Elmo's steak house and in walking distance to the mall. I would recommend staying at this cozy hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Chris R, General Manager at Le Meridien Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Dear mxr52,

We're so glad you took advantage of the surrounding attractions while you were at Le Meridien. It sounds like you and your daughter had a great time and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Very clean and nice place to stay, could not tell you much about cost due to the fact it was a paid business trip. Has a nice little bar downstairs. Nice choice of breakfast. would recommend to stay here if in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Hello James O,

We appreciate your review and hope to have the opportunity to host you again.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Beautiful old hotel with modern fixtures. Great bar & restaurant downstairs. Valet parking, which is great. Beautiful glass enclosed shower. Room is kind of of small, but functional. Close to Bankers Life & Lucas Stadium.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank terre203

Dear Terre203,

Thank you for the review. We're so glad you had a pleasant experience and had time to enjoy Spoke & Steele. We hope to have you as our guest in the near future!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

This is simple. If you are looking for a pet-friendly location, this is it. If you prefer not to share rooms with pets, go elsewhere. Great hotel rebranded and refreshed. I found valet efficient and receptive to needs. Check-in flawless. Maybe not as I still do not know where my loyalty points were credited--Marriott or spg--neither show a credit for the stay. Receptionist assured me my account was properly credited. Nothing to date--several weeks later.
Spoke & Steele--average drinks and food service--far too much competition in the neighborhood. Lacks the charm of the old Canterbury. Breakfast a little over priced but good.
I miss the doorman and the charm of the old hotel. Updated for the times but I won't return as my preference is for pet-free facilities. My rating is good + but I will not stay here in the future.

Room Tip: Get Suite 305! Windows and more windows!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Overall a well appointed hotel with small quiet rooms. My 'average' review speaks to the surly attitude of the bartender during our stay October 11 and 12. He commented negatively on our drink orders, even though one was 'a specialty of the house'. The bar was not at all busy but our attempts at eye contact directly across the bar to order were ignored, as was a specific request for water. He literally mumbled and walked away. I could hear him making fun of another guest while speaking to another employee. The drinks were delicious but the service was terrible. Had there been a more direct way to contact his supervisor I would have done so; however, this negative experience is left to be shared in my review.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family