1,811 results
All reviews evening reception made to order breakfast under renovation morning breakfast hot tub breakfast staff complimentary breakfast front desk staff business trip atrium costco indiana conference
Reviewed 17 December 2010

Lassandra Campbell made an omelet for me and it was by far the best omelet I've ever had. I look forward to another breakfast while staying at Embassy Suites!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2010

I moved to the this location after being placed in a horrible hotel. I knew from other Embassy Suites that I could expect a nice room and good service. The room was very nice and clean and the staff was wonderful. In particular, Lassandra ( I think that was her name) made a wonderful breakfast to order each morning. She was delightful and the breakfast was wonderful. I do wish there was an additional meat item of choice (turkey products are a bit healthier and other Embassy Suites are beginning to offer it).

The elevators were a bit scary as they are older but overall nice place to stay. I have recommended that my company use this hotel and plan to stay there upon my next visit to Indy.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 December 2010

The hotel was welcoming, the room rate was good, the rooms were clean and modern for the most part but the pool was dissapointing for the kids. Let the front desk aware of it and the next day the water felt about 2 to 3 degrees warmer ...( a maybe 77 degrees...brrr) . Probably would stay again without the kids if it was the only available hotel in the area.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Ashley L, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

We are truly apologetic that you did not enjoy your time with us here at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis North. We would like to thank you for taking the time to express your feelings during your time here with us. I would like to inform you that since your time here at the hotel we have renovated all of our guests suites and will start a full atrium renovation in Dec 2016. I hope that you will give our hotel another chance in the future and hopefully you will consider staying with us again. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance on your next travels to Indianapolis.

Reviewed 3 December 2010

I stay at this hotel frequently for business travel and just wanted to let you all know that Lassandia Campbell (complimentary breakfast chef) is AWESOME. She is always cheerful on top of also being a wonderful cook. She makes being away from home a little easier :-)

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2010

It's been years since staying at an Embassy Suites, perhaps too long! Each morning was a joy when greated by Lassandra Campbell who quickly cooked eggs "to order" & oh those pancakes! Good thing the fitness room is well equipped (though could use another bike). It was also easy to unwind after a day of meetings with the open bar!

Update the old TVs and you've earned an "excellent" rating...

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business