1,811 results
All reviews evening reception made to order breakfast under renovation morning breakfast hot tub breakfast staff complimentary breakfast front desk staff business trip atrium costco indiana conference
Reviewed 12 September 2010

I was double charged for internet service. I brought the mistake to the person at the front desk and wasn't even offered an apology. The breakfast buffet only included fruit and yogurt, not the usual self serve scrambled eggs, home fries and bacon. We had to wait close to 20 minutes for our breakfast omelets. The cook, Lassandra Campbell, was OUTSTANDING! She was efficient, pleasant, and managed at least 6 orders at once. SHE exemplified what Embassy Suites should be all about.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Ashley L, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

We are truly apologetic that you did not enjoy your time with us here at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis North. We would like to thank you for taking the time to express your feelings during your time here with us. I would like to inform you that since your time here at the hotel we have renovated all of our guests suites and will start a full atrium renovation in Dec 2016. I hope that you will give our hotel another chance in the future and hopefully you will consider staying with us again. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance on your next travels to Indianapolis.

Reviewed 10 September 2010

I had to stay there for 6 to 7 days at a time for multiple trips. It was a great experience. The rooms are big and the beds are comfortable. I would say if I had to recommend one thing it would have to be new TV's in the rooms. That is just a minor thing. The breakfast was outstanding. Lasiandra the breakfast cook during the week is a great cook and wonderful person to start the day talking to.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2010

We stayed at the Embassy Suites North Labor Day Weekend 2010 and had an excellent trip. The hotel was great and the staff was very helpful. The made to order breakfast was out of this world. I would like to compliment Lassandra Campbell for the breakfast she prepared for my family. She was not only an excellent cook but also a pleasure to talk to. As a Hilton Diamond Club member I have stayed in many Hilton properties around the country and I would like to say that this Embassy Suites was one of the best. Please consider it on your next trip to Indianapolis.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2010

When i head to Indy on business, my colleagues and I make it a point to reserve at the Embassy Suites on Vincennes Rd. From the warm greeting at check-in and friendly helpful attitude of the wonderful staff, this is the most hospitable hotel of my 20+ years of business travel. Most representative of this warmth is my breakfast cook, Lassandra Campbell, who can amazingly cook up a storm in a flash for an army and treat everyone she encounters with kindness and warmth. Hats off to Lassandra - she is a shining example of hospitality at a hotel which exemplifies hospitality at its best.

Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2010

We just stayed there about a week ago. The beds had a terrible infestation of bedbugs!! So gross!!

1  Thank dc4168