1,799 results
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order breakfastunder renovationmorning breakfasthot tubbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffbusiness tripatriumcostcoindianaconference
Reviewed 6 December 2016

I have stayed at this Embassy Suites a number of times over the years. It had begun to get run down but I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in this time to see that they have refurbished the rooms and continue to work on the common areas. Great and friendly staff.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ashley L, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience at the hotel. It is always nice to hear that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded your expectations. The team and I take great pride in our service and I will be sure to share your review with them. Again, the team and I value all the feedback we receive from our guests and thank you for helping us in our efforts to continue to provide outstanding service.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

One of the best hotels we've stayed at in the last 5 years. The balcony view to the pond outside and the atrium view to the inside was very inviting. A little bit of luxury at an affordable price. Breakfast was delicious and fresh.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your recent stay and 5 star review of your experience at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis North! We really appreciate guest feedback and you seemed to mention all the aspects that we focus on for a great stay.
It's all due to a great staff that we are able to provide such well-maintained guest rooms and common areas along with excellent guest service. We strive to have every guest leave as satisfied as you did.
Once again, thanks for the great review and staying with us! We hope you stop through for a visit again your next time through Indianapolis!

Reviewed 6 December 2016

I was very disappointed that the pool was under construction. When I made the reservation I asked central reservation if it had a pool. They said yes. They could have told me it was out of commission. Other then that is was a great stay

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with our guest rooms. We value all the feedback we receive and share it with our team members so that we can enhance the experience for all of our guests. This year is the beginning of a multimillion dollar renovation and I can assure you that all of the suggestions for improvements to amenities and structure will be shared and considered. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to improve. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Accommodations were very good. Total price of room very high considering location. Staff helpful and pleasant. Breakfast was excellent. Room clean. Did not use bar or restaurant so cant comment. Almost $10/ day for internet surprising in this day and time, for the room costs it should of been included.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Nice clean facility, great lobby, great value! Wonderful stay! Plus, Penn State won the Big 10 Championship!! Proximity card in lieu of door key failed several times...staff needed to reload...reminded not to carry in wallet.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends