1,799 results
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order breakfastunder renovationmorning breakfasthot tubbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffbusiness tripatriumcostcoindianaconference
Reviewed 2 October 2012

The breakfast and lunch staff very friendly and efficient. The food was nicely presented and tasty. The room was nice and clean. The bathroom a little small but clean. The bed was too firm for my liking. The check-in was quick and efficient.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2012

I always have an excellent experience when I come to Indiana Our company brings us to Indiana for our training and we always stay at Embassy Suites North. The personel is very friendly and breakfast is outstanding and Lassandra is very friendly and knows what she is doing. She is fast and efficient. I don't know how she can remember all of the orders on the short order. I enjoy the popcorn, drinks and snacks in the evening before retiring for the night and the convenience of having access of the van to be dropped off and picked back up. I am so glad you have started giving a group access to the internet for free. Thanks for being an excellent hotel.

Reviewed 27 September 2012

I am a frequent traveler and come to Indianapolis regularly. I love the breakfast service, and especially enjoy the omelets that Lassandra makes. She always greets you with a smile. Not only is Lassandra a wonderful cook with an amazing ability to remember all the ingredients I rattle off for my omelet, but she is also very personable and kind. Watching her cook and multitask is amazing. She never misses a beat when 15 people are lined up and yet still manages to get it all done on time and with excellence. It's easy to see how much she enjoys her job and serving the hotel guests, and that's simply refreshing!

Reviewed 26 September 2012

Lassandra at the breakfast station was very friendly and accomadating. Regardless of the length of the line, she calm and effiecient. She was a pleasure to interact with ervery morning. Great Job. We were here for business and our meeetings were held at the hotel. The service overall was good.

Reviewed 26 September 2012

I have spent the last 2 weeks at this hotel in meetings and it has been great. They go out of their way to make sure that your stay is enjoyable. There is one person in particular that made it extra enjoyable. Her name is Lassandra, she cooks the breakfast every morning. She does an incredible job and you can tell that she trully enjoys what she does. She is always very friendly and always has a smile on her face.