“Hidden Treasure”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Huntington
Columbia City, Indiana
“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed 14 June 2011

We live close by in another town and just wanted to get away for the weekend. A friend told us about this hotel and that it’s located right next door to the movies and Applebee’s. We decided to give it a try it was a little hard to find but once we got there it was great. We got a suites room so we enjoyed a good movie, went to dinner and enjoyed a nice quite evening in the whirlpool!!

Room Tip: We had room 221 a suite room we loved it!
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank LoveTif
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 2 November 2010

I went to Huntington for work and the place I was visiting recommended I stay at the Northview Inn, well I had never heard of that name before so I looked it up on TripAdvisor. I was nervous at first due to some of the older reviews so I decided before I made a decision I would stop in and check it out. I was pleasantly surprised the hotel was warm & inviting and the pool looked so nice. I stayed in a room that they have above the pool what a beautiful room and the hot tub was so relaxing. I was surprised that a hotel that I’ve never heard of before would be so clean and have such nice beds. I will be in the area again in a few months I’ll defiantly stay again. The hotel is a little hidden but so worth the find!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Karen7474
IN
Reviewed 18 May 2010

I usually stay at another hotel in town or depending on what business I have at the time I even stay in other towns but this time I stayed at a hotel I seen by Applebee's and I was very surprised how nice it was. I will stay again next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
Dundee, Michigan
Reviewed 4 May 2010

Check in was quick and service was very pleasant. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Close to restaurants and a Movie theater next door. Would stay again on our next trip.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with friends
Flint, Michigan
Reviewed 29 April 2010

i arrived at hotel it was little hard to find but it was nice and clean place staff was realy friendly i checked in and i was realy suprised that indepedent hotel was so nice clean with pillow top mettress was very comfort sleep in morning breakfast was nice i spoke to front desk for little bit about hotel she told me they are trying to joined with national brend it was realy nic stay i think hotel deserve three star i have stayed some faged hotel and my expericence is better then franchied hotel

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Huntington
1.1 km away
1.6 km away
Super 8 Huntington
Super 8 Huntington
#2 of 4 in Huntington

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK