All reviews state road the beds were extremely comfortable room was clean easy access visit family overnight stop nice indoor pool yogurt shipshewana flea market nice hotel continental breakfast great place to stay would definitely stay here again breakfast area amish country convenient location staff was friendly
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Excellent rates for a quality room. Breakfast had several low-carb options for the guest watching their waisteline. My family of six stayed in a suite for under $150. It was well furnished and provided plenty of space. Located right next to the toll road...easy-on and easy off!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwhowe, General Manager at Best Western Plus Howe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast provided the low-carb option for you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again on your next trip into our area.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Hotel is always clean, neat & very friend staff. The Hotel is easy to access off the Toll Road or Highway. Breakfast has a good variety. However, they could offer other healthy food & beverages. Food quality is very good & very well set up. My stays are for business purposes.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. we appreciate all the feedback. Thank you for your business we appreciate it and hope to see you again on your next business trip.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Grace, the manager, was wonderful. There was a bit of confusion when I checked in simply because my sister-in-law and I share the same name. But Grace was wonderful in working it out. Since several family members traveled for a funeral, Grace was terrific in putting all of our rooms next to each other on the third floor. We appreciated that very much. Room was very, very comfortable. Housekeeping was terrific. I asked for additional coffee and it was there. Just an overall wonderful hotel! For future trips, we will be staying there.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family



Room Tip: So convenient right off the Indiana Tollway, but the hotel was quiet which I appreciated very much.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
bwhowe, General Manager at Best Western Plus Howe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your trip here. We are glad that everything worked out for you and that your stay was wonderful. We are glad everything was taken care of fast and in a friendly matter. We hope to see you again. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

It was 11:30PM, and I was traveling from my home of the last decade (Madison, WI) to my new home and career (Bethlehem, PA). I had realized at about 8PM that I was not going to make it all the way to the far eastern end of PA that night. I started calling the hotels for the frequent sleeper programs of which I am a member to no avail. At around 10PM, I started just taking exits and stopping at all the local hotels. After an hour and a half, I chanced upon the Best Western in Howe.
The night clerk was congenial and accommodating. I was signed up for the discount club and in my room in less than 20 minutes. The room was clean, the coffee station was well-provisioned, and the bathroom had plenty of hot water in the morning. I did not hear anything until my alarm, and left well-rested with a pain-free back.
This place is not a destination, but a way-station. It fulfills this function perfectly. When I travel in the other direction to visit family, I will be returning to the Howe, IN Best Western. My thanks to the staff.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
bwhowe, General Manager at Best Western Plus Howe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

We are glad to hear that everything was pleasant during your stay here with us. We appreciate you staying with us and we hope to see you again, we appreciate your business.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

We have stayed at the Best Western, Howe many times when we are in the area visiting relatives. Once again it was top notch (smoke free property, very clean and comfortable). Employees friendly and helpful. I spilled some water on the floor near the elevator and the desk clerk was very prompt in mopping it up when I asked for assistance. My husband and I have never considered staying elsewhere as we have never been disappointed with Best Western. Please keep up the great services that you provide at the Howe, Best Western!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwhowe, General Manager at Best Western Plus Howe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

We are glad to hear that you enjoy staying at our best western every time you make a trip into our area. Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your business.