All reviews great hotel the breakfast area complimentary breakfast short drive room was clean staff was very friendly would stay again business center home away from home oatmeal up to date hot tub greensboro honda indiana interstate desk
Reviewed 23 March 2017

This hotel is a great place to stay if you are traveling with your dog. They love dogs here and it is in a location that is amenable to being able to walk your dog near the hotel. The staff was super friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dominque B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites - Greensburg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time and completing a review for our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay while with us. We love having pets and they are always the best pets that stay with us as well :) Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Comfortable, clean and pleasurable evening. Breakfast was wonderful, hot tube, pool and exercise area clean and many towels supplied. It was quiet and we had a wonderful rest. Amazing, wonderful, enjoyable, pleasurable

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay if you value peace and quiet. There are plenty of places to eat and get gas nearby. Hotel is right off the highway. Easy on and off.

We were greeted very warmly by staff. Very nice facility. Our room was clean and very comfortable.

We used the pool and hot tub. The pool was a little cold but hot tub was great. Nice breakfast.

We stayed on our way to Florida and forgot a pair of glasses. The staff was all great. They worked with us to ship them to us and we are very grateful for the special attention.

I highly recommend this location! We had a great rest.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We rented a room at the Hampton Inn in Greensburg. The beds were comfortable. The room was very clean. The pool was warm. Breakfast was standard, but good. I have no complaints. We had a lovely evening. I have also been to many events at the Hampton Inn. From what I hear they are reasonably priced. All in all it's always been a good experience for me.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I have stayed at many a Hampton and have enjoyed my stays but this one exceeds the others in quality, service and value. Been staying here over the last 10 years. Personnel has always been outstanding, LOOKING to serve. Bkfst offers quite a variety and more than one would think for complimentary. Very clean hotel. I always look forward to staying here. I rate sleep quality very good only because the pillows are not the best for me. A personal thing. My husband has no problem with them.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business