Review Highlights
Train "Robberies" became forced Patriotism....

When I was a kid growing up in Indiana, my parents took my brother and I to this train robbery... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Tess E
San Diego
Interesting Train Ride on Domed Car

While staying at the West Baden Hotel, we booked the domed car and took this 1 3/4 hour train ride... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Debbie V

All reviews polar express north pole train robbery wizard of oz french stick emerald city singing and dancing train trip served hot dark tunnel minute stop gift shop drove hours lots of fun great ride double decker hoosier national forest
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

For the price of the tickets it was not worth it! Couldn't see any of the places the conductor was pointing out. All you could see was tree after tree. Would advise to spend money somewhere else.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Other than the fact that parents don't take control of their kids this is a nice tour through the town out to a turn around. Not the best rail ride we've taken but still a pleasant afternoon.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This trip is more of a thing for small children. It was supposed to be a 1 3/4 hour trip but was extended about 30 minutes because the engine broke down. It does have snack area on the train so you can buy water, soft drinks, and even alcohol as well as snacks. The announcer sounded like she was bored. I am a teacher so I guess I can be a little too critical but I would suggest they team up with the local schools and/or boy scouts and dig up some relevant history information as well as some possible visual aides along the train route if possible.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I was really excited to go on this train ride, thought it would be fun and a good experience for my girls ages 11 & 17 since we have never been on a train. The tunnel was the most exciting thing about the whole ride and my girls almost fell asleep. It was nice to be able to get a drink and snack but I wouldn't recommend going unless there was something special going on.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

It was ok not scenic unless you like lots of trees. Even things they pointed out on trip you could not see for trees. Staff was nice. Just a 2 hour train ride and made some car sick with the cars swaying. Glad we went but won't do it again.