“Wow...”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: #7929
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I understand that there are certain time where the restaurant is busy but standing at the hostess station I could see servers and the manager microwaving food that had been sitting in the window too long. My recommendation for the staff/management would be to move the microwave so people can’t see you reheating their food before it finally gets to the table. My recommendation for customers would be to simply eat somewhere (anywhere) else.

1  Thank R3TRIBUTION

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I didn’t like the food and it was a little pricey for the food quality.The service was amazing! I don’t recommend this for breakfast lunch or dinner.......

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Prepare to wait forever, but when it comes to pancake, I'd wait forever. Pretty standard Dennys. Nothing spectacular

Reviewed 16 December 2017

The typical Denny's variety which we enjoy. Always busy, so get there early. Great location in the heart of town.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

We enjoyed the friendly service and cooked-to-order breakfast. Good value when compared to casino and hotels across the street.