All reviewswould stay here againsausageroom was cleanwafflesfront desk clerkthe toilet seatgreat breakfastpleasant stayshower headconvenient locationrefrigeratorproteinfirmbasicsindianapolis
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I had stayed here before, but this time was different, because it was so bad: There were stained towels, the comforter had a big yellow stain on it, a broken key system, chipped sink and a run down bathroom, just warm (not hot) water and the front desk woke me up at 7:15 a.m. on a Sunday morning to talk about my bill.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I stay at this hotel whenever I am in Franklin. It is always clean and well maintained. The staff are excellent and provide great customer service. Each room has a microwave and refrigerator available for use. I like the beds because they are firm but not like the bricks you fine in some hotels. If you like a pillows, you won't be disappointed. They provide several from firm to very soft. It is an older building and some of the rooms have a detectable but not offensive odor.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2017

The hotel is older which is fine but the rooms are dirty. In our room there were crumbs on the table, found a newspaper from 2016 between the mattress and bed frame (along with lots of dirt and dust). The bathroom was gross. I actually went and bought cleaning supplies. There are only two open hotels at this exit and apparently the same person owns both. I asked 3 different front desk people if I could speak to a manager and they said he only comes in on Monday (did not call me). I asked to speak to the head of house keeping and they don't have one. The house keepers monitor themselves. I then talked to a house keeper they sent to clean up my room. He had the drapes drawn and only a small light on while vacuuming our room, No wonder he missed dirt, it was dark in there!