“Great food! ”

Waffle House
Ranked #17 of 83 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Just stopped in for a quick bite! Best Waffle House we have ever stopped at. Maybe we were just that hungry, but not only was it good, it seemed like we had more than enough to eat when we usually leave other locations still hungry.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

What's not to like about Waffle House. Shares a parking lot with the Quality Inn where we stayed. Quick service and good food.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Well I don't usually rate a Waffle House but today I will. This was a very nice stop with friendly folks. The meal came just as ordered the Coffee was fresh and the service was quick. Good stop good meal good service.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

We stayed at a hotel that was in the next parking lot to the Waffle House. Since we arrived to our room late after fireworks with the family it was nice to have a 24 hour restaurant to enjoy. The food good service great and price just right.

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

My husband & I went there a week ago when we we're in town for funeral. My husband got FOOD POISONING. Not even an hour after we left there my husband got severe DIARRHEA & uncontrollable vomiting. I called the manager & he didn't even apologize. He was very unprofessional & didn't care at all. Be forewarned about this place.

1  Thank Tina M