“It's Waffle House. ”

Waffle House
Ranked #16 of 84 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Well I don't usually rate a Waffle House but today I will. This was a very nice stop with friendly folks. The meal came just as ordered the Coffee was fresh and the service was quick. Good stop good meal good service.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

We stayed at a hotel that was in the next parking lot to the Waffle House. Since we arrived to our room late after fireworks with the family it was nice to have a 24 hour restaurant to enjoy. The food good service great and price just right.

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

My husband & I went there a week ago when we we're in town for funeral. My husband got FOOD POISONING. Not even an hour after we left there my husband got severe DIARRHEA & uncontrollable vomiting. I called the manager & he didn't even apologize. He was very unprofessional & didn't care at all. Be forewarned about this place.

1  Thank Tina M
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

I really can't say anything good or bad waffle house is the place to go late night early morning for good coffee and eggs of corse waffles.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

We opted for WH because of reputation for quick service after s l o w breakfast at Bob Evans earlier in the weekend. WH today was quick and good w/a great list of $5 breakfast choices. Lisa our server was attentive w/o 'joining us for breakfast'. I am impressed at the teamwork and ability of those behind the counter to work together to make the meal an eating experience rather than a waiting waiting waiting experience. Good-by Bob Evans, hello WH - our new go to for travel breakfast.

' jand s as our s