“The best coffee ever.”

Waffle House
Ranked #17 of 87 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 July 2016

We stayed at a hotel that was in the next parking lot to the Waffle House. Since we arrived to our room late after fireworks with the family it was nice to have a 24 hour restaurant to enjoy. The food good service great and price just right.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

My husband & I went there a week ago when we we're in town for funeral. My husband got FOOD POISONING. Not even an hour after we left there my husband got severe DIARRHEA & uncontrollable vomiting. I called the manager & he didn't even apologize. He was very unprofessional & didn't care at all. Be forewarned about this place.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Tina M
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

I really can't say anything good or bad waffle house is the place to go late night early morning for good coffee and eggs of corse waffles.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 18 October 2015

We opted for WH because of reputation for quick service after s l o w breakfast at Bob Evans earlier in the weekend. WH today was quick and good w/a great list of $5 breakfast choices. Lisa our server was attentive w/o 'joining us for breakfast'. I am impressed at the teamwork and ability of those behind the counter to work together to make the meal an eating experience rather than a waiting waiting waiting experience. Good-by Bob Evans, hello WH - our new go to for travel breakfast.

' jand s as our s

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 10 August 2015

My son was starving when we pulled into the adjacent hotel late at night so I walk him over for a waffle & bacon. Service was slow for a Waffle House, but not horrible. He said his food was good. Overall, the staff seemed a little frazzled, but I'd guess it was just an off night.

Date of visit: August 2015

Been to Waffle House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK