“Food ”

Waffle House
Ranked #16 of 84 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

I really can't say anything good or bad waffle house is the place to go late night early morning for good coffee and eggs of corse waffles.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

We opted for WH because of reputation for quick service after s l o w breakfast at Bob Evans earlier in the weekend. WH today was quick and good w/a great list of $5 breakfast choices. Lisa our server was attentive w/o 'joining us for breakfast'. I am impressed at the teamwork and ability of those behind the counter to work together to make the meal an eating experience rather than a waiting waiting waiting experience. Good-by Bob Evans, hello WH - our new go to for travel breakfast.

' jand s as our s

Reviewed 10 August 2015

My son was starving when we pulled into the adjacent hotel late at night so I walk him over for a waffle & bacon. Service was slow for a Waffle House, but not horrible. He said his food was good. Overall, the staff seemed a little frazzled, but I'd guess it was just an off night.

Reviewed 3 April 2015 via mobile

I had heard good things about waffle houses and never been so we did a quick stop on a trip to Florida. This one was not clean at all. Bathrooms were disgusting. Food was mediocre at best.

Reviewed 21 September 2014 via mobile

My kids begged me to go here during our trip through Indiana. We picked this location because of the easy off and on from the interstate. The staff was more than friendly, quick, and helpful during our visit. The kids each had waffles, one with blueberry and the other with chocolate chips. It was more food than they could eat for lunch. I enjoyed the chili and grilled cheese. Everything was great! Wish we had one closer to home.

1  Thank TravelerJenny8